batman (Keaton) smiling or angry mouth piece?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdabbs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wanted to gauge some interest in a smiling or angry Keaton mouth piece for the Hot Toys batman, or, any other style of mouth pieces that you guys thought would look cool.

6926405345_11bf72a1c0.jpg

Smiling
1 Raymond Ferraro
2 Jeff the collector
3 Irmoballne
Batman_Returns_0325.jpg

angry
1 Jeff the collector
2 The Fiend
3 Irmoballne
4 chubbyman

Last edited:
Re: batman (Keaton) smiling mouth piece?

That would be cool but from what I have seen, no HS looks that good if it has teeth in it. The only exception was the DX08.

Nope Adams Laughing joker looks epic as well

This could look good too and with Sean's skills I'm confident it will

actually I think when done right teeth look cool, I love doing expressions, I have done a few things with teeth in:

batman_returns_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d4et8bl.jpg

angry_catwoman_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d5666jt.jpg

DSCF7863.JPG

not to mention the other pics in my sig!

That'll be cool. But how would you incorporate it with the DX09? I thought it uses magnets IIRC

true, I'd use a small magnet and create the cast with a magnet in - well that is the plan anyway

Sean's teeth sculpts are epic that penguin? God it makes me sad i don't have it every time i see it.

Id be in for this, I loved how Keaton portrayed Bruce Wayne as slightly insane.

I like how Bale played Wayne, more faithful to the comic maybe but Keaton's Wayne was far more intriguing.

Sean's teeth sculpts are epic that penguin? God it makes me sad i don't have it every time i see it.

Id be in for this, I loved how Keaton portrayed Bruce Wayne as slightly insane.

I like how Bale played Wayne, more faithful to the comic maybe but Keaton's Wayne was far more intriguing.

:exactly:

Gotta agree with everything you said there

funny thing is, I was really into the whole 'real life' batman side of things before Nolan's films came out, and although I enjoyed Nolan's films, particularly the second , I felt something was missing that Burton bought to his batman, something that I felt the arkham asylum/city games seemed to capture pretty well.

:exactly:

Gotta agree with everything you said there

funny thing is, I was really into the whole 'real life' batman side of things before Nolan's films came out, and although I enjoyed Nolan's films, particularly the second , I felt something was missing that Burton bought to his batman, something that I felt the arkham asylum/city games seemed to capture pretty well.

Totally! I'm totally in the same boat here, the realism of the Nolan movies was a breath of fresh air at the time, and the second was a stroke of genius, by the third it seemed almost too serious for it's own good, almost as if it became a parody of itself.

I'm really looking forward to a more fantastical interpretation of batman on the big screen, and I've totally used the arkham video games as a benchmark the last time i tried to argue this point as well!

Nope Adams Laughing joker looks epic as well

This could look good too and with Sean's skills I'm confident it will

True. I was referring to Hot Toys head sculpts. Customs of course, look way better. WGP's smiling Indy looks amazazing too!

Hey sdabbs I already posted in the DX09 thread but I guess I'll post here as well. I dig the smiling idea and be interested in seeing a proto but like I said in the other thread I'd actually rahher have a more angry look. Which is what I thought the BD mouth shold have had. Others thought so as well.

Cool, could you post pics if the expression you mean?

Totally! I'm totally in the same boat here, the realism of the Nolan movies was a breath of fresh air at the time, and the second was a stroke of genius, by the third it seemed almost too serious for it's own good, almost as if it became a parody of itself.

I'm really looking forward to a more fantastical interpretation of batman on the big screen, and I've totally used the arkham video games as a benchmark the last time i tried to argue this point as well!

:hi5:

ha ha

pm me about the penguin

Definitely interested in any and all DX09 faceplates.

cool!

So just to make this clear -which angry look are we going for?

Batman_Returns_0325.jpg

images

Also, for future reference - any interest in this? :

images

Back