batman (Keaton) smiling or angry mouth piece?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be down for all three....#2 would only be good in the batmobile though IMO

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Re: batman (Keaton) smiling mouth piece?

cool!

So just to make this clear -which angry look are we going for?

Batman_Returns_0325.jpg

:yess::panic: now this is awesome! Interested. I'm ok with the first one.

Last edited:

actually REALLY interested in an angry Keaton sculpt!

I'd be more interested in an angry mouthpiece than a smiling mouthpiece.

Are there any pics of Keaton with an angry expression from Batman 89? All the examples people have posted are from Batman Returns. Two very different cowls and looks.

well... it is only the mouth piece and NOT the cowl that I propose to be changed - plus, it is the same actor in both films :)

anyway, I found a similar mouth expression from the first film:

snapshot20090103191853.jpg

well... it is only the mouth piece and NOT the cowl that I propose to be changed - plus, it is the same actor in both films :)

anyway, I found a similar mouth expression from the first film:

snapshot20090103191853.jpg

Yeah, that's the thing, I haven't been able to find a clear shot of angry Keaton in 89. You may have to take some artistic license while using the above still.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I think when he's in the bell tower and asks the Joker "you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight" , he makes an angry face when he punches him

I'd definitely be interested in an angry Keaton. I can't think of a scene off hand but I'm sure there is something in the 89' film that fits the bill. If not I wouldn't be opposed to a little improvising

actually I think when done right teeth look cool, I love doing expressions, I have done a few things with teeth in:

batman_returns_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d4et8bl.jpg

not to mention the other pics in my sig!

This Penguin is all sorts of badas$!

Back