Big Lebowski The Dude accessory set: SHIPPED. SOLD OUT.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Big Lebowski The Dude accessory set: CLOSED; sets being produced

Received my set, everything is great. Will definitely buy from you again! Looking forward to the Gump accessories;)

Received my set, everything is great. Will definitely buy from you again! Looking forward to the Gump accessories;)
Thank you so much! Just posted any update in the Gump thread... check it out[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Can I still get on this thread?

Can I still get on this thread?

Sorry, buddy, this set is sold out. My molds are shot, too, so it would be tough to get more going. I do have a couple of sets of shoes available still if you are interested in at least those.

Sorry, buddy, this set is sold out. My molds are shot, too, so it would be tough to get more going. I do have a couple of sets of shoes available still if you are interested in at least those.

Thanks man, but was actually interested in everything else. thanks for taking the time to answer ;)

e5546fe4e9ed8a6965ce24e19521d0b9.jpg

I feel finally happy with my Dude! Rainman Head, Geewhiz Outfit and now your amazing Set! Still need a better Body (if anyone has a advice it would be Great).
Thanks so much!!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

e5546fe4e9ed8a6965ce24e19521d0b9.jpg

I feel finally happy with my Dude! Rainman Head, Geewhiz Outfit and now your amazing Set! Still need a better Body (if anyone has a advice it would be Great).
Thanks so much!!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
AWESOME! Really cool to see it together with a figure!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hello, everyone! I am posting to check the status on your sets. It has been brought to my attention by Siriusty that he has not yet received his set. After some investigation it appears most of the international orders shipped specifically to Asia to know show as "delivered" yet on my tracking information. If anyone wants to confirm if they have not received their set yet please do.

I have never had an issue of a lost package or even a delay to this degree before, however if it is all the orders that route through a specific location then at least I can think the packages are stuck in customs or something of the sort. Checking USPS International shipping I have found that sometimes (stated "rarely" in the information I am reading) packages can sit in customs for 4-6 weeks. Unfortunately, since the tracking is not specific as to this possibility, I can't know for certain. However, I sent almost all orders within 2 days of each other and so there is a chance that almost all the international orders routed through China are delayed.

I will do everything I can to check this out for you, rest assured, and I apologize for the delays.

Thanks for that Andy. I will let you know if the tracking has any updates.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Thanks for that Andy. I will let you know if the tracking has any updates.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

No problem, thanks. I have also lookd into all of the packages and the followinf people's tracking shows their items still "In transit", with the destination as well:
- Siriusty: China
- FinalDemon: China: Sets were received
-Offomake: China
-DkDk: Japan: set was received
-K-Jun: South Korea: set was received
-DJFresh: UK
-cPoll36: UK

So, with the exception of DJFresh and cPoll, all of these packages are eastern international orders. This makes me hope that this is simply a customs issues. The likelihood that ALL of these has been lost is hopefully very slim. I have NEVER had packages lost in the mail before, but of course it can happen. Please, anyone on this list, let me know if/when you receive your packages. As I stated in the post above, information I found says packages can sit in customs for 4-6 weeks with no notification or indication of this fact. If this is the case we are on about the beginning of the 4th week post shipment (all of these were shipped October 15-16, so an initial week or a little less of travel followed by now 3-4 weeks of sitting around).

I sincerely apologize for this issue, and I have will be messaging each of the people on this list to keep you all up to date. Thank you all.

Last edited:
K-Jun has let me know he received his set. I will continue to post updates as I receive them, either from forum members or any information I receive as I inquire with the Post Office. Thank you all for your patience.

Ok so here is my updated list of those who have contacted me and received their sets and those who have either contacted me directly to say they haven't, or whose tracking indicates they have not received theirs. If there are updates from anyone else please let me know. I will PM you all again to check on the current status.

As I stated to you all in PMs, if you do not receive your sets don't worry, I will make this right. I have plans on remaking your full sets and shipping them to you, obviously at no charge. However I wanted to give as long as possible in case it is a matter of customs or slow shipping. Thanks for the understanding, everyone, and my sincerest apologies to you on the delayed list.

- Siriusty: China: contacted me and have NOT received
-Offomake: China: contacted me and have NOT received
-DJFresh: UK: contacted me and have NOT received
-cPoll36: UK: tracking indicates no delivery but has not contacted me

Received mine weeks ago if I have not already mentioned it [emoji106]

Thanks for letting me know! Yours was one where tracking updates were a bit weird, so glad to hear you received yours.

Ok so an update on current set issues. One of the "lost" sets has been returned to me! I have contacted Siriusty, the returned set, and I will be sending that back out soon.

- Siriusty: China: set returned to me; resending soon
-Offomake: China: contacted me and have NOT received as of 1/3/18
-DJFresh: UK: contacted me and have NOT received; tracking updates as recently as 1/2/18 "In transit to destination"
-cPoll36: UK: tracking indicates no delivery but has not contacted me

So at this point there is only ONE set confirmed not delivered. I have still not heard specifically from cPoll36 to confirm delivery or not, and I have not heard recently from DJFresh, though I will be contacting him again shortly.

That being said, as I have state from the beginning, if any of you three do not receive your set don't worry, I will send you a replacement. Furthermore, because I have been preparing for this possibility I will likely have a few sets available when all is said and done that i will make available. Thanks again for the understanding those of you with the delays.

Back