Big Lebowski The Dude accessory set: SHIPPED. SOLD OUT.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so an update on current set issues. One of the "lost" sets has been returned to me! I have contacted Siriusty, the returned set, and I will be sending that back out soon.

- Siriusty: China: set returned to me; resending soon
- FinalDemon: China: Sets were received
-Offomake: China: contacted me and have NOT received as of 1/3/18
-DkDk: Japan: set was received
-K-Jun: South Korea: set was received
-DJFresh: UK: contacted me and have NOT received; tracking updates as recently as 1/2/18 "In transit to destination"
-cPoll36: UK: tracking indicates no delivery but has not contacted me

So at this point there is only ONE set confirmed not delivered. I have still not heard specifically from cPoll36 to confirm delivery or not, and I have not heard recently from DJFresh, though I will be contacting him again shortly.

That being said, as I have state from the beginning, if any of you three do not receive your set don't worry, I will send you a replacement. Furthermore, because I have been preparing for this possibility I will likely have a few sets available when all is said and done that i will make available. Thanks again for the understanding those of you with the delays.

Amazing service right there, always love your professionalism Andy. Amazing stuff.

Maybe it’s too late,but can I join you now?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Ok so another update. DJFresh's set was returned to me as well so now I will be resending that set and Siriusty's. The only set I still don't have confirmation of its location is Offomake. I expect it to be returned to me if it does not make its way to him soon. Thanks again for all your patience, everyone.

- Siriusty: China: set returned to me; resending soon

-DJFresh: UK: Set was returned to me; resending soon
-cPoll36: UK: Set was received

Ok another update. Siriusty's set was sent back out and received. Yay! DJFresh's set was sent back out and should be arriving soon. Yay! Cpoll had an issue with his glasses so I sent out a new set. Yay!

Only person I have yet to confirm receipt of their set that has not been returned to me is Offomake.

- Siriusty: China: set returned to me; resent and now received
-DJFresh: UK: Set was returned to me; resent
-cPoll36: UK: Set was received; glasses resent due to issue glasses

Just to say that I received my set this week - it is absolutely fantastic!!! Massive thanks to Andy for his work and professionalism in getting this out to me not once but twice. THANK YOU!

Just to say that I received my set this week - it is absolutely fantastic!!! Massive thanks to Andy for his work and professionalism in getting this out to me not once but twice. THANK YOU!

AWESOME! So glad everything has turned out well :)

- Siriusty: China: set returned to me; resent and now received
-FinalDemon: China: Sets were received
-DJFresh: UK: Set was returned to me: resent and now received
-cPoll36: UK: Set was received; glasses resent due to issue with glasses

I'm looking Fullset accessory
Full set includes:
- Bowling Ball; painted
- Bowling pin; painted with pin strips and decals
- White Russian with ice; traditional tumbler glass
- White Russian with ice; (tan robe scene glass)
- Folger's Can with removeable lid; painted and with screen accurate can graphics

Back