Head sculpture blank

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think with so many people you owe money without completing your orders (including me: deposit for Han sculpt + shipping + additional cost to Merek to complete the Indy order) you shouldn’t offer anything anymore on this forum.

Yeah my jaw literally dropped when I saw these threads. What a spit in the face Andrea.
For anyone that doesn’t know, a lot of people had a lot of faith in Andrea and a lot of money, only for him to abandon the project. Luckily Merek stepped in and was able to finish it so we all didn’t get completely burned. It’s my understanding that this was one of a few projects he did the same.
BEWARE OF THIS SCULPTOR. I wouldn’t take these heads from you for free.

Yeah my jaw literally dropped when I saw these threads. What a spit in the face Andrea.
For anyone that doesn’t know, a lot of people had a lot of faith in Andrea and a lot of money, only for him to abandon the project. Luckily Merek stepped in and was able to finish it so we all didn’t get completely burned. It’s my understanding that this was one of a few projects he did the same.

Hi Rogster,

Do you have any other information on this issue ?

I think with so many people you owe money without completing your orders (including me: deposit for Han sculpt + shipping + additional cost to Merek to complete the Indy order) you shouldn’t offer anything anymore on this forum.

Hi Okieh

Do you have other information you can provide?

It seems everything was deleted. Including the Telegram he set up. I will also say he promised an extra surprise but then said he never promised anything when I confronted him about that as well. This is the least of the issue, but further shows his dishonesty.

There are a lot of people that are aware. I would reach out to MerekT, he may have some documentation about the whole thing.

Attachments

• IMG_4660.png
    IMG_4660.png
    835.4 KB · Views: 0
Hi Okieh

Do you have other information you can provide?
Well there were two threads here one for Indy and one for Han Solo - I don’t know if they were deleted - full story in these threads

At some point Andrea just ignored me on every channel. And others too. No Deposit refunds on the Han Solo sculpt and no communication

Merek T was kind enough to get the files from Andrea and completed Indy. But everyone obviously had to pay the extra cost and I also had paid for shipping in advance to Andrea. My total loss is about 110 USD. People here had way worse experiences

But people shouldn’t trust Andrea.

Mi
Merek Turay has managing the run isn’t it? I gave to him all the files

Well there were two threads here one for Indy and one for Han Solo - I don’t know if they were deleted - full story in these threads

At some point Andrea just ignored me on every channel. And others too. No Deposit refunds on the Han Solo sculpt and no communication

Merek T was kind enough to get the files from Andrea and completed Indy. But everyone obviously had to pay the extra cost and I also had paid for shipping in advance to Andrea. My total loss is about 110 USD. People here had way worse experiences

But people shouldn’t trust Andrea.
People got Indy plus the refund from PayPal, so everyone got more than they should.

Beware of me, who gave the files plus the PayPal refund. What do you want from me? I paid more than I should because of the long waiting. This isn’t enough? I’m not enriched with this project, I just have debts and you guys have what you wanted

I’m just finishing old commissions, let me pay the debts with PayPal (and not collectors) before to go.

Bad things can happen and I tried to not damage you giving everything I could. I leaved the collectors the possibility to get the refund from PayPal when possible plus the sculpt paying just the shipping to Merek. Should I go to hell for this? I’m not evil. Even to a single collector, Borgisbor, I gave the entire run of Ace Ventura just because he was waiting for a Headsculpt. An entire run. I’m not a scammer, I had serious family issues and it’s not my fault.

Please be a little bit humane. If you want MORE, just take it. Take all my runs for free. Just please, don’t judge me in this way

@ymba I hope the information I gave are enough. Also: I’m going to create another thread giving for free all the files I have except for private commissions. I don’t care about money. I don’t expect people to understand. Take everything!

Back