Boots Miller Batman, Punisher and other 1/6 figures

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashkanls

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here are the boots for Miller Batman to go with he heads everyone and their mother jumped on to make. The boots can be used for any custom but please look at the set up of how they connect to a body please. Tonymeis makes the Upper halves of the boots and gauntlets.

All four parts are $15.00 each for a pair. US buyers PLEASE dont pay as a gift!! Thats right I don't want it as a gift because I like to print labels at home and drop it off at the post office. When you pay as a gift it wont allow me to print it at home. International buyers, you can pay as a gift if you want because I have to fill out customs anyway and shipping is $7.00 to you. Sounds high and it is but that is what USPS charges.

My paypal is [email protected] When you pay just say Boot A, B, C, and fists D. If I get a payment for $30 and there is now details in the description, guess what I wont do anything about it and your going to email me in a 2 weeks....

Boot A is intended to go for the larger Aggression body. We paid $20 for the aggression body so we cant complain that modding needs to be done to make it work properly. I have inserted the connector from a TTM19 foot in this boot along with boot B. Please look at the pictures below to see what you need to do to make this boot work on a Aggression body.

Boot B I call the Jim Lee Boots because every character Jim Lee drew had a similar boot!. I made it because I wanted to complete my Comic Punisher and a Jim Lee Batman. I have inserted the connector from a TTM19 foot in this boot along with boot A.

Boot C Boots C is intended for a Alex Ross Batman but can be used with any figure and a PEG joint is built inside the boot.

Fists labeled D These fists fit right into a Agression body. They can be modded if you know what you are doing and a hand peg can be inserted and used on a Noland body for TTM20...

bigger_zpsfd47624b.jpg

Boots_zps7a402f79.jpg

Aggression mod to make the body shorter and added ankle joints. The waist lines separates. I sanded the abs down and I cut the thighs and took a little off there and glued it together and a little Aves. I cut the boots off and used casted LONG PEGS from a TTM20 and used plumbing epoxie from Home Depot to make them stay in place.

zaggresssionbodymodbigger_zpsf6acb5f9.jpg

zaggresssionbodymod_zpse0ed26e1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Mr. Zomorrodi:

My mother and I :lol have decided to get: A, B and D. Payment has been sent via paypal. Thanks!

What about the top part of the boots? Can you send them straight to Tony for that?

Hi Mr. Zomorrodi:

My mother and I :lol have decided to get: A, B and D. Payment has been sent via paypal. Thanks!

What about the top part of the boots? Can you send them straight to Tony for that?

LOL. I suggest asking Tony because he knows what to do for what body and the middle man (me) might give him the wrong info.

Hi ash, i'm in for the fists, at night i'll send to you the payment for it ( i'm in at work) i didn't understand fists are $15+ ship or both are $30+ ship?
A noob question, do i need pass something on it before painting or can i pass the black paint straight on it?
Cheers man!

Hi ash, i'm in for the fists, at night i'll send to you the payment for it ( i'm in at work) i didn't understand fists are $15+ ship or both are $30+ ship?
A noob question, do i need pass something on it before painting or can i pass the black paint straight on it?
Cheers man!

Everything is $15 (for now, that's right last night I was thinking these aren't that easy to make) plus shipping.

Yeah Ash...i meant to ask about the casted ankle pegs aswell...let us know...if not...i'll send a few dollars to get some made...:)

Back