Boots Miller Batman, Punisher and other 1/6 figures

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Casts of the extra long HT pegs could be real popular.......

Yes they will be and that's why I made a mold with 6 of them. The thing is resin isn't as strong as the plastic HT uses so you guys have to be aware of that and treat it like a new born. Not saying it is weak!!! I treated mine like it was a HT peg and had no problems but i just want to make sure that is clear.

According to tracking, I should be getting my stuff tomorrow. :yess:

In the meantime, I've been getting ready:wink1:. Thanks for the above tips on how to use the full max aggression body, Ash!
I'm using both the foot pegs and sockets. Here:

E68DCE3F-D72E-434F-99C5-3D1BB0AF001F-3367-000001C44205184C_zps9f60dd2f.jpg

0D72C32A-38AD-4FB2-A4D1-A6D7AD04EE1F-3367-000001C44791198D_zps9b2350ef.jpg

5059E94F-E1DD-4F6F-A4FD-4E2C7F08D98F-3367-000001C44E88723A_zpsf58e9d78.jpg

Plenty of ankle articulation as you can see here (wearing some Sideshow GI Joe figure boots)

80A55D6C-954A-4658-BE09-B8E9966CCEA4-3367-000001C7C5203B2E_zps772baaf8.jpg

Last edited:
Good job Comm. You had to hack the true type!

I'll be ordering my boots this weekend.

Haha! Thanks. I've had a graveyard of parts for a few years now and learned to not throw anything away. Every little part comes handy eventually. ;) Those sockets were there for the longest time just waiting for this day. I just didn't know when and on what I would end up using them.

Anyway, I just added a bit of sculpey to the thighs, especially on the inside near the crotch area to make them beefier.

Great mod commtech!!!

I got for sale two sets of ash feets/boots C at the price of one 15usd
Contact me by pm :)

Dont worry people interested are notified about the details and im not asking for payment until i have then in hands. I figured thats the Best way i figured to Solve my problem rather than return & waiting for the ones i actually needed.
Btw did you get my last emails about the 3 set pegs and feet A & B?

Last edited:
Dont worry people interested are notified about the details and im not asking for payment until i have then in hands. I figured thats the Best way i figured to Solve my problem rather than return & waiting for the ones i actually needed.
Had no answers to my last emails btw :)

I wrote you for what boots you wanted and gave you 36 hours to respond. You didnt and I took it since you bought 5 thighs and calves you were going to need the C boots. I was going to the post office and I shipped your stuff. You responded 2 hours after I shipped. This situation is one example of why I don't want to take payments until the product is ready and seen by the buyer.

I deal with 100-200 customers a day at work on a sunny day and I know how issues arise and that is why I dont want to bring my work to the forum. My experience from work is why I ask for people to follow my procedure on the forum.

Last edited:
You make it Sound as if I was complaining.
I'm not. If I did I would have done it in private :)
Just wanted to let you know how was dealing with the feets.
As for the way you usually deal, I just followed what you asked me to do, I paidwhen you gave me your info, and I must have missed the36 hours thing, we have been in contact for close than 2 month so if a little mistep happens its no biggie and will be solved pretty easily :)
Again thanks for those great items

Last edited:
Back