Bubba (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, 1974) by Betomatali/Custom Horror Figures!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A. Crosby

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys -- we're back, with our newest project! Beto just wrapped up production on the prototype of our latest release -- Bubba from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)! Featuring the infamous killer from Tobe Hooper's horror classic, Beto and Lu present the most faithful representation of the maniacal cannibal in all his glory, complete with accurate chainsaw, mallet and more. Take a look below at the gallery, and let us know what you think!

Includes:
- Fully painted sculpt painted by Beto and haired by Lu
- Padded body
- Tailored outfit with apron
- Cowboy boots sculpted and painted by Beto
- Chainsaw
- Mallet
- Severed body parts/skull
- Meat hook

Attachments

• Bubba1.jpg
    Bubba1.jpg
    352.1 KB · Views: 525
  • Bubba2.jpg
    Bubba2.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 445
  • Bubba3.jpg
    Bubba3.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 446
  • Bubba15.jpg
    Bubba15.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 418
  • tcm12.jpg
    tcm12.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 419
  • tcm22.jpg
    tcm22.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 414
  • Bubba6.jpg
    Bubba6.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 497
I love the skull and body parts. A great extra. Can't wait. Will the stand be custom as others??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, we are currently collecting shipping payments for Bubba. Shipping costs are as follows:

US/Canada - $55 USD
Europe - $65 USD
Asia/Worldwide - $80 USD

Please send payment to [email protected] as a gift or with 5% PayPal fees -- include your address, username (if applicable) and reason for payment in the notes area! Send me a message here with your shipping address afterwards. Thanks!

19181983_1500665916622136_594407291_o.jpg

Amazing set blown away beto :clap just waiting on my stand from custom horror bases to put the cherry on the cake :) just a quick iphone picture :)

Ok how and where can I buy one of these.
You’ll have to find it in the aftermarket, I’d go on Instagram and search with the hashtag “#betomatali”. Once you find a collector with one you’ll then have to make an offer they can’t resist.

Back