Head sculpture CANCELED:Limited run for Christopher Reeve Superman headsculpt in good and evil version.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there, sorry I thought I replied here too.
Yes. Still waiting to reach ten people which is a very low number for what I consider being a very good likeness of such a unique face.
Many artists want a minimum of 20/30 people...
I am still here anyway...

Hi there, sorry I thought I replied here too.
Yes. Still waiting to reach ten people which is a very low number for what I consider being a very good likeness of such a unique face.
Many artists want a minimum of 20/30 people...
I am still here anyway...

It’s easily the best Reeve likeness I’ve seen in 1/6. No idea why there isn’t more interest.

Hi guys,
so, I'm back from the summer season businesses.
Also I was waiting to find a better body for my custom Reeve.
This body (which is not at all perfect for Christopher Reeve) is a mix between the HT and a taller body I found. The neck you see in the full body figure is still the HT one padded inside to make it larger.
Well now the proportions are better and the body is a 32 cm tall including the head (so it is like his real height of 192 cm).
Here is a slightly modified Smirk head which I prefer to the previous.
I am still interested in selling but really, in a month I close the thread if there isn't more people interested in buying.
Following will post the serious portrait.

Last edited:
Hi guys...
The numbers on the "smirk" list tell that we have 10 people, November is gone...
I put back the head on the HT body.
Here is the final sculpt on the HT. If you need I upload also a shot of the head on a taller body just for comparison (the last one down)
I am reaching out all of you through dm to see if the 10 people are still interested after this long time.
please reply as soon as you can.

Last edited:
Back