Head sculpture Joker - Jack Nicholson 'Batman' 1989 Headsculpt (INTEREST LIST)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finwee

Reaction score
"Wait'll they get a load of me!"

Sculpted by me, Visceral Plastic. This is my favourite look/expression of Nicholson as the Joker, so I had to tackle it. I actually sculpted Jack Nicholson underneath from around this time period to maximise the likeness. I do plan to have a hat or no hat version, but they will be different sculpts. I'm not going to adjust the hair for the hat like Hot Toys, because then it doesn't look quite correct without the hat on. I may also arrange for a painter to collaborate on the run, so let me know if that's something you would be interested in too! I recommend for the eyes to be painted to the side.

Comes with custom box and COA

Unpainted head:

$140 - $220 depending on interest (e.g., qty 15/20)
+ shipping and fees
Deposit 50%

International Shipping: $16
UK Shipping: $8

Write Forum Name, Real Name, Shipping Address, Phone number, and order detail: Headsculpt (& quantity)

Paypal:

INTEREST Hat or NoHat List:

1. Guts999
2. Abaddon368
3. BigWayne
4. EroticSushi
5. Captain Clown
6. Hosam
7. Nick D
8. Senfi83
9. Wjc_barber (IG)
10. J0ker
11. Earl Webber
12. thelippie
13. GerMANG
14. Chubbyman
15. Christian Marin

Latest:
89JokerJan1.png

316804-89jokerupdate.jpg

jackjokernew.jpg

JackNapier2.jpg

Screengrab:
desktop-wallpaper-dion-heimink-on-villians-in-2021-joker-dark-knight-joker-nicholson-batman-fi...jpg

Attachments

• Joker2.png
    Joker2.png
    247.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Joker1.png
    Joker1.png
    224.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Jack1.png
    Jack1.png
    377.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Jacknormver4.png
    Jacknormver4.png
    451 KB · Views: 3
  • Jackhatver.png
    Jackhatver.png
    443.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I will take one!

Just curious, wont a hat technically fit on the regular version? Why wouldnt it?

Last edited:
I will take one!

Just curious, wont a hat technically fit on the regular version? Why wouldnt it?
313573-desktop-wallpaper-dion-heimink-on-villians-in-2021-joker-dark-knight-joker-nicholson-ba...jpg

His hair is quite puffed out. I mean, think about how Lego portrayed him in the early games haha. I drew a red line around his hair. A hats opening would push all that down and grip around the shape of his head. If you look at the Hot Toys version, the hair is virtually slicked down to have the hat option. I will probably offer a discount to people who want both sculpts. Rooted hair may also be the best option to have both hat and no hat

Looks good, but I really love your you raw Jack sculpt here. Not a huge Batman fan, but would love a Jack figure...Departed

Heavy lies the crown sorta thing ....
Great call. Ol' Jack as Whitey Bulg - I mean Frank Costello would be a grail worthy piece.

That reminds me. I need to rewatch Infernal Affairs

I'm interested, but I'm not sure which version. I'd really like to see the hat version because that's the one I'm leaning towards.

Also, potentially interested in getting it painted, but I'd also like to either see a sample, or understand who's doing it.

Awesome work! (y)

I'm interested, but I'm not sure which version. I'd really like to see the hat version because that's the one I'm leaning towards.

Also, potentially interested in getting it painted, but I'd also like to either see a sample, or understand who's doing it.

Awesome work! (y)
It's still very early days. I'm not very strict on the interest list, it just gives me an idea of who wants what.
Maybe I can make the hat version with slicked hair and still have a normal hair version. It won't be accurate, but maybe more pleasing to buyers.

I'm making this version because I'm also interested in putting together an 89 Joker. So there should definitely be a painted sample.

It's still very early days. I'm not very strict on the interest list, it just gives me an idea of who wants what.
Maybe I can make the hat version with slicked hair and still have a normal hair version. It won't be accurate, but maybe more pleasing to buyers.

I'm making this version because I'm also interested in putting together an 89 Joker. So there should definitely be a painted sample.
I would really prefer a pure hatted version, so it's not important to me if the sculpt looks good with the hat off, so long as it looks like jack when it’s on. Even if that means just removing the hair where the hat goes so it sits well is fine with me. I’ve already got the haired version on order from Jaggz's run, so a great version like this with a hat would finish out this character for me.

Maybe you could make the version you're already showing without the hat, and also one with a sculped hat that fits, sort of like how all these Indy sculpts are done?

I'm not sure his hair should be slicked back, just because it seems to stick out over the ears when the hat is on. Here are a few pictures of what I mean:

1989jokerhat1.jpeg

1989jokerhat2.jpeg

And how his hair looked with the hat off:

89jokerhat3.png

He's got that bit of a wave/curl just over his ear that gets pushed out with the hat. Like he's a couple of weeks past his haircut schedule ;)

I realize you can't make everything for everybody, but that would be an item on my wish list that I'd really love.

I would really prefer a pure hatted version, so it's not important to me if the sculpt looks good with the hat off, so long as it looks like jack when it’s on. Even if that means just removing the hair where the hat goes so it sits well is fine with me. I’ve already got the haired version on order from Jaggz's run, so a great version like this with a hat would finish out this character for me.

Maybe you could make the version you're already showing without the hat, and also one with a sculped hat that fits, sort of like how all these Indy sculpts are done?

I'm not sure his hair should be slicked back, just because it seems to stick out over the ears when the hat is on. Here are a few pictures of what I mean:

View attachment 466091
View attachment 466092

And how his hair looked with the hat off:

View attachment 466093

He's got that bit of a wave/curl just over his ear that gets pushed out with the hat. Like he's a couple of weeks past his haircut schedule ;)

I realize you can't make everything for everybody, but that would be an item on my wish list that I'd really love.
Got it. That was originally my plan and I will probably stick to it unless the majority of people want something different. I agree about the Indy style, I did that with my Plainview run of heads.

Thanks

Interested! Need something better than the stock Hot Toys head to go with Jaggz's outfit run. In a similar boat as others where I would ideally like to be able to use both the hat and without but guessing it's leaning towards it being a separate sculpt? Or maybe having the portion of the hair that would be under the hat, be something that can pop on and off? Also interested in a painting option depending on how the sample looks. Great likeness so far!

Welp. Looks like im gunna need one of each. Please put me down for a reg and hat version. Are you planning on teaming up with the upcoming tori joker outfit? So the hat color matches the jacket?

Welp. Looks like im gunna need one of each. Please put me down for a reg and hat version. Are you planning on teaming up with the upcoming tori joker outfit? So the hat color matches the jacket?
No, that's Jagzz project, which already has a headsculpt in order. If these sculpts do go to a painter, feedback can be given to get the hat close. I'm on the list for the outfit so I can verify the colour match in person

Last edited:
No, that's Jagzz project, which already has a headsculpt in order. If these sculpts do go to a painter, feedback can be given to get the hat close. I'm on the list for the outfit so I can verify the colour match in person
Let me know when you are ready il send you the money

Back