Head sculpture Joker - Jack Nicholson 'Batman' 1989 Headsculpt (INTEREST LIST)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is looking great and will be good for the DX08/Yunsil set and quite possibly the Mars Toys Mr. J for the mob look.
My goal is to make the best Nicholson/Napier Joker likeness for everyone. By no means can I promise that, but it's the goal haha. I'm personally building a custom with the new Yunsil set, which I'm super stoked for! I wish others would do a sinister/serious expression with the hat

When you get a sample non hatted version printed can you take photos of it with the DX08 hat on?

When you get a sample non hatted version printed can you take photos of it with the DX08 hat on?
I'm 75% sure it won't fit. His hair is really quite puffed out in the film, and the sculpt reflects that. The Hot Toys hair is so slicked back, and I don't remember there being much space between that.
I might buy a DX08 for parts for the custom, so possibly.

The DX08 hat fits pretty loose on the stock sculpt, there’s a bit of room in it. HT exaggerated the size, and Marstoys even more so. I guess it just depends how much volume you give this sculpt. I also don’t care for the slicked back hair either. I like the idea of a real hat to use for this, I’m in the same boat as you in regards to the Yunsil suit, was looking for DX08 parts for it and stumbled upon a new one for a good deal.

What expression does everybody want for Napier? Should it be exclusively a hat headsculpt or should I make two?

Thanks

I think both, but damn, now I'm going to be in for like, four of these :ROFLMAO:

I'll probably be in for one of each - joker and napier, both with and without hats. The part I don't yet know about is the painting. The napiers I'm sure will painted without the joker makeup, but I may also want one of the joker sculpts to be painted without the joker paint, as well. That would cover the additional look of when the joker had his "fireside chat" on tv, or when he killed the mob guy. In both of those instances, he was already disfigured, but tried to cover it up.

I'm in for whatever you want to move forward with. These are all going to be fantastic (y)

If I had to choose just one of the two I'd probably go with hat. But I would buy both if you offer them. :)

Yeah I’m already in for your hatted joker but I’m also very interested in a hatted Napier. A serious grumpy glare could be cool for Napier

Jack Napier Update
JackNapier2.jpg

I’m excited to order some, but no rush at all, these are looking absolutely incredible. Thank you for helping us put together definitive Nicholson Jokers. :)

Back