Head sculpture Joker - Jack Nicholson 'Batman' 1989 Headsculpt (INTEREST LIST)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New update. May seem subtle, but there's a lot of changes here. I also don't render any of these images, they're just screengrabs from Zbrush. Added pics with the hair this time, even though it's not been updated itself.
Jacknormver4.png
Jacknormver.png
Jacknormver2.png
Jackhatver.png

To me, that face now looks so much more refined. Everything between the top of the eyebrows down to the bottom of his mouth looks much less fluffy and more focused and deliberate. That grin is so much more Jack - you can really see his personality really coming through.

It's funny to me how this sculpt was sort of an afterthought for me because I wanted a replaceable hatted sculpt to go with the whole figure on the other project. That other sculpt is rooted, so I didn't want to put a hat over that and mess it up. That said, this has really evolved into something special and it's now looking like my number one ;)

Excellent job! 👏👏👏👏

To me, that face now looks so much more refined. Everything between the top of the eyebrows down to the bottom of his mouth looks much less fluffy and more focused and deliberate. That grin is so much more Jack - you can really see his personality really coming through.

It's funny to me how this sculpt was sort of an afterthought for me because I wanted a replaceable hatted sculpt to go with the whole figure on the other project. That other sculpt is rooted, so I didn't want to put a hat over that and mess it up. That said, this has really evolved into something special and it's now looking like my number one ;)

Excellent job! 👏👏👏👏
Those are very kind words, thank you! I aim to deliver

Add me to the hatted joker list please! Also 1000% in for hatted Napier if you do that!

I'm very interested in this head sculpt, it's by far the best one I've seen. Is there any way I could buy the 3d file from you so I can 3d print it using my materials? I'd be willing to pay for it.

My idea is that I'm going to hollow it in Blender and separate it into pieces, then print the pieces 1:1 head size and make a wearable mask

I'm very interested in this head sculpt, it's by far the best one I've seen. Is there any way I could buy the 3d file from you so I can 3d print it using my materials? I'd be willing to pay for it.
My idea is that I'm going to hollow it in Blender and separate it into pieces, then print the pieces 1:1 head size and make a wearable mask
It's a cool idea, but I absolutely can't share the file. Sorry

Easily one of the best Nicholson likenesses I've ever seen in joker form. It really seemed to come out of nowhere and go from zero to fantastic in nothing flat. I'm really hoping the Napier version gets made - that's another incredible looking sculpt.

All this time many of us wanted something this good, and @Finwee was holding out on us ;)

Back