Head sculpture CANCELED:Limited run for Christopher Reeve Superman headsculpt in good and evil version.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrikiFan

German and Luisella (FrikiFan team)
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

After checking interest on thread https://customonesixth.com/threads/superman-christopher-reeve-good-and-evil-version.193267/page-5
We'd like to start a limited run for 30 3d printed headsculpts for Christopher Reeve likeness in Superman good (iconic smirk expression) and evil version.

Price for the single Headsculpt is 130 dollars + 5% paypal fees if reaching the 20 purchases/ 120 dollars if we reach the full number of 30 spots for 1 expression.
I already gave my availability to sell each headsculpts at 150 dollars if we don't reach 20 interested but for a minimum of 10 interested in a single expression.
Shipping price to add to the total.
I will ask a down payment of 50 dollars after reaching at least 10 people interested in a single expression.

+The head fits the Hot Toy body as shown in the pics below.

I add here the people that already confirmed their interest:

Smirk headsculpt:

1 @borgisbor
2 @On Porpoise
3 @earthdog
4 @Kayle__LP
5 @Sarah 77
6 @Nix55
7 @Cap'n Cook
8 @bruce12350 (Evil and maybe smirk)
9 Booshman
10@Noah123$
11@Bravomite
12@keysta75

Evil headsculpt:

1 @On Porpoise
2 @earthdog
3 @Sarah 77 (evaluating which sculpt)
4 @bruce12350
5 Booshman

I started checking also for an interest in the serious Good superman expression but didn't get a lot of interest so I didn't take the sculpting process to this same level.
See anyway the pic below, in the bottom, if we get interest for at least 10 headsculpts I can continue achieving the likeness and we can make a small run :)

Serious headsculpt:

1 @On Porpoise
2 Booshman

View attachment 456959View attachment 456958

I made already some print test that I show you below

View attachment 456962View attachment 456967View attachment 456968View attachment 456970

Last edited:
I'd prefer it if you could scale it up to fit a Hot Toys MMS200 MOS Superman body.

I'd prefer it if you could scale it up to fit a Hot Toys MMS200 MOS Superman body.
Not a big deal as it will be 3d printed but I would need that body to make tests, any idea of body availables with same proportions and neck?

That sculpt looks fantastic. I've just purchased my headsculptfor this outfit. Would this headsculpt be made with a neck?
Thanks! It's fun project I was working on and wanted to share with you guys as I love it and it's just the first print test I made of this.
The size is studied on the HT body as you see below (I know ahahaha funny looking evil Superman! )
Sarah do you think it would raise more interest with the neck?
As, if for Superman it is tricky designing it with a neck due to the Superman outfit and visible body seams, with Clark Kent wouldn't be a problem.

View attachment 457629View attachment 457630

PS I printed 2 heads, 1 with sockets for the glasses and one without. The glasses are very fragile in resin and would be better having them made in metal.

Thanks! It's fun project I was working on and wanted to share with you guys as I love it and it's just the first print test I made of this.
The size is studied on the HT body as you see below (I know ahahaha funny looking evil Superman! )
Sarah do you think it would raise more interest with the neck?
As, if for Superman it is tricky designing it with a neck due to the Superman outfit and visible body seams, with Clark Kent wouldn't be a problem.

View attachment 457629View attachment 457630
I think this is the best sculpt I've seen of clark kent. I think this sculpt would be better with the neck for the suit option and it also gives more options for different body types

With the neck it could finally have that typical Reeve thick look. For me it would be a 100% neck Clark
I know Bor, Christopher Reeve Likeness cannot be 100% good without the neck, It really is like part of his face! I look at my headsculpt with the neck and i am happy, I look at it neckless and I feel like "hmmmmm"!

I think this is the best sculpt I've seen of clark kent. I think this sculpt would be better with the neck for the suit option and it also gives more options for different body types
Thanks Sarah!!

Hi Earthdog,
as this thread didn't get more people what i can do is selling anyway the heads for 150 dollars (+shipping and pp fees) each if we reach 10 people (if everyone here is still interested).
Sorry if I don't update often but this is not my main job and I am working on other projects too :)

Yes, twice some months ago but mostly a received interest from people who wouldn't like to spend this amount of money and I actually prefer to sell to less people in this forum who value the work and want a limited run than to many people that are willing to pay less and maybe to recast the work. I feel this forum is formed of more trusted people, I don't know if I am right in this thought.

Back