Head sculpture Anton Chigurh - No Country For Old Men - Headsculpt [Deposits Soon]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finwee

Reaction score
"What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss?"

I've finally got around to sculpting one of my all time favourite characters. I've always been intrigued by the theories of Anton's existence/appearance and the written work of Cormac McCarthy (who passed recently). Also, similarities drawn to Judge Holden in Blood Meridian, whom is an even more terrifying antagonist. Let me know if you guys would like a Llewelyn Moss anytime in the future.

The headsculpt, following my Gus, is next level work for me. I've put exhausting amounts of time and effort into these sculpts, so I hope these will be good options for collectors. I'm surprised that Balloonman missed the prominent neck mole and area on the right side of Javier's nose.

I've also sculpted an extended chest area, since Anton always has his button undone and this hasn't been visualised in 1/6 yet. It will also be cast in a new better resin that is easier to paint and contain details.

A painted run of heads will be available if preferred (Artist TBA). Write below if interested (Deposits Soon!)

CURRENT WIP - 70%

Unpainted head:
$280-$350

+ shipping and fees
Deposit 50%

International Shipping: $16
UK Shipping: $8

Write Forum Name, Real Name, Shipping Address, Phone number, and order detail: Gus Headsculpt (& quantity)
Paypal:

INTEREST (Unpainted) List:

INTEREST (Painted) List:
1. Shunkmanitou

Basic test print:
DSC06081.jpg

DSC06079.jpg

File WIP:
20230710_135719.jpg

Attachments

• 648ru.jpg
    648ru.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sideburns done
Hair 70%

I should have this wrapped up within 2 weeks. I'm really happy with how this likeness is turning out. I lament coming across as a salesman when I'm really just excited to add this guy to my own collection.

20230710_135719.jpg

Sculpt looks really good man! I am impressed! Even though I am not in this run I think that you should totally do Llewellyn Moss or Sheriff Bell! I would totally be in for those characters as I already have Anton Chigurh In my collection.

Looks great.
Thanks Robbie

Sculpt looks really good man! I am impressed! Even though I am not in this run I think that you should totally do Llewellyn Moss or Sheriff Bell! I would totally be in for those characters as I already have Anton Chigurh In my collection.
I've thought about Llewelyn Moss. It just wouldn't be a character I'd personally keep, which is probably the reason I haven't attempted him. Maybe though

1st test print. My printer is extremely cheap, so the only purpose of these images is to present scale and form. No skin details have been applied either.
DSC06081.jpg
DSC06079.jpg
DSC05982.jpg

Back