1/6 TDK HEATH JOKER Head Sculpt by (Caine Productions) LIST CLOSED!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guy's,

Quick Update 11/30/17:

All Heads haves arrived and I have begun sorting and boxing them. I am trying to ship in order of payment received.

I have sent out a batch today, please take a look at the first page to see the updated Shipped List.

I am waiting on some more shipping boxes which will arrive this Saturday. I will pack a big batch over the weekend and have a nice chunk to take to the post office.

Keep you guy's posted!

Thanks
Mike

Hey Guy's,

Quick Update 12/06/17:

Alright guy's another big batch went out today. Please take a look at the first page and look next to your name to see if yours has shipped yet.

I will be sending the last batch in 2 days.

Keep you guy's posted!

Thanks
Mike

Last edited:
Hey Guy's,

Quick Update 12/06/17:

Alright guy's another big batch went out today. Please take a look at the first page and look next to your name to see if yours has shipped yet.

I will be sending another batch in 2 days.

Keep you guy's posted!

Thanks
Mike

Hello Mike,

Can you please check the main post, i think the update you did, didn’t work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like it worked to me Jeff. It's showing that yours was posted yesterday... Mine is hopefully in the next batch :pray:

Ty for the professionalism Mike! It's appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hey Guy's,

Quick Update 12/07/17:

I will be sending another batch in 2 days.

Keep you guy's posted!

Thanks
Mike

Last edited:
Hey Guy's,

Quick Update 12/09/17:

Alright guy's the last batch went out yesterday. Please take a look at the first page and look next to your name to see if yours has shipped yet.

I will have another 3 heads for sale ready to go by next week, if interested please PM me.

Thanks
Mike

8310f3ffa517d57a5ef7371543535e7a.jpg
e6732ae81fbba8dded145c7b1703786b.jpg
87bdd69c7138eaf3d2a001e55b71456d.jpg

Just received. Excellent details and sculpt. Will be a tough piece to beat.

I have not received my parcel. Have a tracking number for me? Thanks

Back