1/6 TDK HEATH JOKER Head Sculpt by (Caine Productions) LIST CLOSED!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 TDK HEATH JOKER Head Sculpt by (Caine Productions) FINISHED, Collecting PYMNT

Hi mike, will send payment before deadline. Thanks man

Re: 1/6 TDK HEATH JOKER Head Sculpt by (Caine Productions) FINISHED, Collecting PYMNT

can i still into the list , need the paypal account to make the payment , thanks!

interested, Can I have the payment info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 TDK HEATH JOKER Head Sculpt by (Caine Productions)

Payment made..thanks for making this happen

Hey Mike, payment for HS and shipping sent. Please confirm when you get a moment. Thanks

I am in for sure....$$ otw

Payment sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Also paid today :) Can you check ,)

Hey Guy's,

Just wanted to post the List has been updated with new payers. Also Deadline To Pay is October 13th. I want to give Caine enough time to cast these.

Thanks
Mike

Hey buddy is there still time to order one of these?

Cheers.

Mike is the price already include fees?

All paid up.

Can you update the list please.

Look forward to seeing this painted and haired.

Back