1/6 TDK HEATH JOKER Head Sculpt by (Caine Productions) LIST CLOSED!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 TDK HEATH JOKER Head Sculpt by (Caine Productions) FINISHED, Collecting PYMNT

Please take me off the list. I switched my TDK collection to 1/4 since the time of my interest.

Re: 1/6 TDK HEATH JOKER Head Sculpt by (Caine Productions) FINISHED, Collecting PYMNT

HI Mike, do you have any link about where to buy the hair? I still cannot find suitable material for the hair unit now(this is the first time I buy a sculpture head and want try to root hair) any body can help?

interested in 2

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Payment sent, please check. Thanks Mike!:)

Interested. Can I buy still available?

나의 SM-G930L 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Could the HS be sent directly to whom we'd like it finished by?
Thanks

pick-me-o.gif

I'm interested Mike, can I please be added??

Payment sent for one. please confirm

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 TDK HEATH JOKER Head Sculpt by (Caine Productions) FINISHED, LIST CLOSED!

Okay Guy's,

List is now closed! Thank You to all who ordered. I have put in the order with Caine for all casts needed so I'll keep you all posted.

Thanks
Mike

Re: 1/6 TDK HEATH JOKER Head Sculpt by (Caine Productions) FINISHED, LIST CLOSED!

Okay Guy's,

List is now closed! Thank You to all who ordered. I have put in the order with Caine for all casts needed so I'll keep you all posted.

Thanks
Mike

Is it possible to order one?

Any ETA on shipping? Thanks so much.

Sorry for the late reply I recently moved out of state so it is taking awhile to get adjusted.

As for the heads Caine told me he's been very busy casting HS and with life as well and hopes to have them all done by the end of next week.

I'll keep you all posted!

Thanks
Mike

Back