1/6 TDK HEATH JOKER Head Sculpt by (Caine Productions) LIST CLOSED!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 TDK HEATH JOKER Head Sculpt by (Caine Productions)

AWESOME. Interested. I want two

Okay am in for sure....

I would like one.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I would like one.

List updated!

Okay Guy's,

Great News, HS is pretty much done and I think Caine nailed it!!

When I said this sculpt would have short sculpted Hair I meant it. I wanted him to have sort of a clean, slick, combover. This will look great with real hair added. I have not really seen one Joker sculpt with sculpted hair strands that I like, in fact I think a lot of the times the sculpted strands tend to take away from the likeness.

Also I think the way it looks now can also be used as a Police Outfit version as well. I know his hair was slicked back, but once you put the hat on you won't notice.

Okay so I've talked to Caine and he can have the HS Cast ready in a few weeks time once payment is made. So I will start collecting payments now.

Price will be $70 Plus $8 US Shipping or $14 International Shipping

I will PM those who are interested with payment info.

Thanks
Mike
Finished (Photo by Caine Productions) 09/30/17
SWzZlB8.jpg

Re: 1/6 TDK HEATH JOKER Head Sculpt by (Caine Productions) FINISHED, Collecting PYMNT

That's a good looking sculpt.
Looking forward to see one painted and haired.

Re: 1/6 TDK HEATH JOKER Head Sculpt by (Caine Productions) FINISHED, Collecting PYMNT

Anyway this can be done in 1/4 scale?

interested

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I am a bit confused about why you've failed to answer my question twice and that I also clearly was interested which I posted two pages ago and a couple Freaks were added to the list but not me... :dunno

Hey Mike. I need to gather funds for this, what kind of due date/close date are you thinking?

I am a bit confused about why you've failed to answer my question twice and that I also clearly was interested which I posted two pages ago and a couple Freaks were added to the list but not me... :dunno

Hi,

Well honestly I only put the people on the Interest List who actually stated they were indeed Interested. You never said that you were Interested. I can still add you no problem. Second as far as expression, I stated this look would be from the "Mob Meeting" on the first page, and as far has expression well that's pretty much self explanatory.

If you want payment info let me know.

Thanks

Hey Mike. I need to gather funds for this, what kind of due date/close date are you thinking?

Hey,

Honestly the sooner the better, because the sooner I can get in all payments from those that still want it, the sooner I can send funds to Caine and tell him how many cast we need. Maybe I should set a date of October 13th, 2017

I think that should be enough time for most.

Thanks
Mike

Well I didn't use those words exactly but I said I want in. And why is the settled expression self explanatory? Is it the "Pencil Trick" look you are referring to perhaps?

Lol, let me know! I sold my 1/6 Joker for the 1/4 so I am only looking for 1/4 pending price.

Back