Clothing set 'The Dark Knight' - Ledger Joker Purple Coat *Suit Material* [INTEREST] (TAILOR BOOKED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a chance this jacket doesnt get released?
I actually managed to get a reply earlier today. They said that the new fabric they had ordered had a different texture and wasn't right. They've ordered a new one and are now saying they're sick, so I don't know if they're just bs'ing. They also told me that they finished finalising the pattern, but obviously I'm yet to see images because of the fabric.

I actually managed to get a reply earlier today. They said that the new fabric they had ordered had a different texture and wasn't right. They've ordered a new one and are now saying they're sick, so I don't know if they're just bs'ing. They also told me that they finished finalising the pattern, but obviously I'm yet to see images because of the fabric.

All these tailors bs lmao. Would just be so horrible if I had to get 2ouble to make one for my run ?

It would be horrible compared to this one ??[/QUOTE

lmfao tru tru. For real tho if I j pushed them around for two years I’d get something like this ? ?. I’m confident in 2ouble outfit but 1 year for a iris/yunsil level artist to do the coat than I will need a decade for 2ouble.

Back