Clothing set 'The Dark Knight' - Ledger Joker Purple Coat *Suit Material* [INTEREST] (TAILOR BOOKED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any updates? I’d love to see something. I’m not picky so I won’t judge what I see.

Update:

I got the coat today. I quickly futzed with it and put it on the Daftoys set (no weathering or buttons) - as pictured. The fabric is so different to the existing coats, I'm baffled that nobody else has ever used it. There are definitely a few issues with the coat (like most Ledger coats) that hopefully me and the tailor can iron out before production. The tailor nailed a lot of the features we pointed out though. Definitely the best rendition I have owned.

P.S. please excuse the recast, I don't plan to keep it much longer. PM me if you have the Protoys sculpt loose.

Thanks,
Fin

20201217_015627.jpg

Last edited:
Update:

I got the coat today. I quickly futzed with it and put it on the Daftoys set (no weathering or buttons) - as pictured. The fabric is so different to the existing coats, I'm baffled that nobody else has ever used it. There are definitely a few issues with the coat (like most Ledger coats) that hopefully me and the tailor can iron out before production. The tailor nailed a lot of the features we pointed out though. Definitely the best rendition I have owned.

P.S. please excuse the recast, I don't plan to keep it much longer. PM me if you have the Protoys sculpt loose.

Thanks,
Fin

View attachment 430271
Awesome!!,Could you show me the picture taken from the front?

Back