Clothing set 'The Dark Knight' - Ledger Joker Purple Coat *Suit Material* [INTEREST] (TAILOR BOOKED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did, but the photos weren't the best (angle, shadows, etc). The coat looks really good from the images I've been shown, far better than the Yunsil one.
I've request a few small things to be amended but the overall shape/outline is perfect. At this point, I'll probably leave the reveal until I receive it and capture photos myself (I can then apply the buttons too).
Thanks for the reply.. Cant wait for the reveal im so hyped about this, so egar to get one in hand

I want this done and in the collection as much as you guys, but it can't happen if it isn't done right. Unfortunately the tailor has had some unrelated issues that have hindered the production, and there's nothing I can do about that. They know the scale of this project, so I'm sure whatever it is, it's important to them.
Thanks for all your hard work man and i totally agree to get it right takes time and adjustments, hopefully this will be the accurate 1/6 joker coat weve always needed

Is it possible you can ask your tailor for a full set of clothing (pant,shirt,vest,jacket,suspenders) project as well, I am sure you will get the interest list rolling of more than 20.

The tailor is adjusting one aspect of the coat now, and then it should be ready.

Since Hector stole my outfit, I have no reference for how the coat would sit on the Yunsil set or scaling for buttons. So there's basically no way I can offer the vest buttons I've made now.

I have yunsil,iris, dx11 outfit with proper body. If you send coat with my orders(gus,mike hs), i can take various photo and measure for you
That's nice of you, but I won't have the coat in time (shipping is also two weeks from the tailor). This was quite a personal project too (especially after the 8 months it's taken lol) and I want to see how it all would've fell together with my own eyes. It's a real shame that Hector pulled this.

That's nice of you, but I won't have the coat in time (shipping is also two weeks from the tailor). This was quite a personal project too (especially after the 8 months it's taken lol) and I want to see how it all would've fell together with my own eyes. It's a real shame that Hector pulled this.

maybe ask someone on the iris list if they are willing to send you an outfit for the fitting?

Back