Clothing set [Toribox] "The Dark Knight" Health Ledger Joker suits 1/4 scale (BOOKED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assuming that all 20 people on the interest list follow through, we’re still 10 short to get the $1000 per set price. Just doing some quick math, it seems that the price per set will be somewhere north of $1500 per set. Do you know what the price per set will be at 15-20 units?
Oh sorry i made a mistake when update the post, my friend sochakwah talked with me and he will pay 10 sets(deposit) to help us reach 30. So our price for per suits will be under 1000usd at least.

Im definitely interested in 1/4joker costume. 1/4fan costom shoe. 1/4head.1/6head.

One very important thing I have learned recently is that there is no “standard” neck size for the 1/4 scale, unlike the 1/6 scale. For example, the hot toys joker head is significantly narrower than the 1/4 creg 5.0 joker head. It is also quite possible that the upcoming creg 6.0 will have an entirely different neck width, as well. I suspect that the custom 1/4 head being done by sculptor yk may be even different still.

Where this becomes an issue is when toribox makes the collar for the shirt, and the fit for the vest and jacket around the neck. If they use the hot toys head, you will most likely not be able to use any of the other heads as they will probably not fit in the collar.

I suggest you send multiple heads to toribox for correct fit when they are making the prototype. As expensive as this suit is, I would hate to see someone spend all that money and not be able to use the suit.

One very important thing I have learned recently is that there is no “standard” neck size for the 1/4 scale, unlike the 1/6 scale. For example, the hot toys joker head is significantly narrower than the 1/4 creg 5.0 joker head. It is also quite possible that the upcoming creg 6.0 will have an entirely different neck width, as well. I suspect that the custom 1/4 head being done by sculptor yk may be even different still.

Where this becomes an issue is when toribox makes the collar for the shirt, and the fit for the vest and jacket around the neck. If they use the hot toys head, you will most likely not be able to use any of the other heads as they will probably not fit in the collar.

I suggest you send multiple heads to toribox for correct fit when they are making the prototype. As expensive as this suit is, I would hate to see someone spend all that money and not be able to use the suit.
I'm planning to put Mishi custom joker head on this suit.. not sure neck fit though

Sculptor Yk is working on the 1/6 Joker sculpt recently, and he is very interested in the 1/4 Joker project too. 1/6 sculpt is nearly completed and will come with rooted hair. So i am gathering interest for outfits first to see how many people interested in the 1/4 project. Here's a newest Tony picture of YK's wonderful work shared by JG.View attachment 424120
how can i book for the 1/6 hs?

Back