Clothing set 'The Dark Knight' - Ledger Joker Purple Coat *Suit Material* [INTEREST] (TAILOR BOOKED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that's spot on in terms of color and thickness. Finally someone makes it not look like a fluffy thick shower robe.

Beautiful job by the tailor!

Would also be interested in the rest of the outfit done by the same tailor if that's something to be considered for a future run?

There really isn't any other good options out there that don't also include the jacket. Would be neat to have the full set by the same tailor.

Last edited:
Length too short

is it? Looks fine to me?

Screen Shot 2020-12-26 at 2.09.26 PM.png

Damn that's spot on in terms of color and thickness. Finally someone makes it not look like a fluffy thick shower robe.

Beautiful job by the tailor!

Would also be interested in the rest of the outfit done by the same tailor if that's something to be considered for a future run?

There really isn't any other good options out there that don't also include the jacket. Would be neat to have the full set by the same tailor.
I still don't want to run a full outfit from the same tailor. It would just take too long. I may consider it if this coat gets put out there and everyone is happy with it.

Back