Captain Flint - TV series "Black sails" SOLD

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain Flint - TV series "Black sails" (The sculpt on page 6)

As my ancestors would say..."muy caliente" Hell yeah my child you have my blessing.

One note if may I.. Is there a way u can make it a lil skinnier from the cheeks??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One note if may I.. Is there a way u can make it a lil skinnier from the cheeks??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've already sent the sculpt to test print (
When it's ready I'll show

Hi guys!
Test Printing in Low Res;)
Ready to hear Your comments)
Can I give the sculpt on the final print?

Re: Captain Flint - TV series "Black sails" (Test Printing on page 7)

IMO, the biggest negative about TTM-19, which Hot Toys has corrected on newer similar bodies, is the unnatural waistline and tiny hips - so please have the tailor be very careful in making the clothing - the body should have some padding in the middle to make the torso more natural.

IMO, the biggest negative about TTM-19, which Hot Toys has corrected on newer similar bodies, is the unnatural waistline and tiny hips - so please have the tailor be very careful in making the clothing - the body should have some padding in the middle to make the torso more natural.

I planned to use the pads on the waist to increase its volume)
But we can still go to another body ТТМ18.. and use the sculpt with the neck.
As better?

The benefit of the TTM-19 style is the ability to show a low neckline or upper chest. :) So I think your plan for padding is best.

The benefit of the TTM-19 style is the ability to show a low neckline or upper chest. :) So I think your plan for padding is best.

I couldn't agree more!! And Ulli, looks a tad tiny imo.. But, it'll be up to u guys.. I wanna see it with nice pics

I couldn't agree more!! And Ulli, looks a tad tiny imo.. But, it'll be up to u guys.. I wanna see it with nice pics

That's what I think)
Can be a little bit to increase the size of the head)??
About pictures in high resolution.... it is only at the final print and it costs quite a lot of money.. so I would first like to determine the size of the head)

Ulli, agree with the guys, resize it to fit to ttm19 and will be perfect. Great work on this project !

Put the clothes on the TTM-19 body before deciding on the final head size. Looking at the naked/bare body is very deceiving as it's often more of a skeleton/frame. Because of fabric thickness, it's not possible to make clothing look in perfect scale if they're put on a body that's in perfect scale. Base bodies need to have compromises to make the clothing fit well (like slightly elongated necks etc).

Put the clothes on the TTM-19 body before deciding on the final head size. Looking at the naked/bare body is very deceiving as it's often more of a skeleton/frame. Because of fabric thickness, it's not possible to make clothing look in perfect scale if they're put on a body that's in perfect scale. Base bodies need to have compromises to make the clothing fit well (like slightly elongated necks etc).

I think this is the right decision)
I will send test prints and I will try them on the body with clothing)

Back