Full figure [Cheungkinmen] 1/6 Peter Pan - [SOLD OUT]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd agree with the more greyish, the sculpt is stunning turned out great!

It's a shame there aren't more bodies on the market I think once the neck is painted it won't stick out as much, defiantly looking forward to this. :duff

Yeah, I would lighten the eyes a bit for sure, more like greyish thank blue.

The neck is not painted yet, yes, so the 2 tones are contrasting a bit. As for looking weird, well that's the nature of sculpted necks on a body, you can't have the whole neck moving with the head as the laryngeal prominence and skin fold is sculpted in place. I would have gone with a necked sculpt but there were no bodies for it.

This body is the best body for Pan, it's stocky and the legs don't show too much articulation through the tights.

Small updates on Peter Pan, I am casting and prepping the pieces and base to start working and painting. I still need to show you guys the small knife, which would be metal (Still WIP by Fergo), and the bag of marvels (sourcing), still working on it.

In the meantime I was intervirewd by onesixthsociety.com, just sharing:

https://onesixthsociety.com/custom-action-figures/artist-spotlight-interview-with-cheung-kinmen

If anyone else is interested please let me know, there is still room for this

Will post more updates as they come, thank you!

Awesome news! Thanks for the update the base is a really neat touch! :yess::duff
Looking forward to the next update :duff

Small updates on Peter Pan, I am casting and prepping the pieces and base to start working and painting. I still need to show you guys the small knife, which would be metal (Still WIP by Fergo), and the bag of marvels (sourcing), still working on it.

In the meantime I was intervirewd by onesixthsociety.com, just sharing:

https://onesixthsociety.com/custom-action-figures/artist-spotlight-interview-with-cheung-kinmen

If anyone else is interested please let me know, there is still room for this

Will post more updates as they come, thank you!

Casting in progress:

18342489_1445269935536707_1954787962188795920_n.jpg

You can check on the rest of the pictures at my site:

https://www.cheungkinmen.com/peterpan

List also updated, a few spots left.

Thanks guys!

Re: [Cheungkinmen] – 1/6 Peter Pan - [CALLING FOR DEPOSITS]

Johnny always goes above and beyond with his figures.:thud:
I am surprised this is under x 30 for the numbers!?!?!

Wow man that base is awesome! :duff Seriously taking this art piece to the next level man!

Johnny always goes above and beyond with his figures.:thud:
I am surprised this is under x 30 for the numbers!?!?!

JOhnny is absolutely the man. Great work here, as always.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'm excited .....so excited....this looks to be another triumph johnny

Thanks for the love my friends! :)

Back