Full figure [Cheungkinmen] 1/6 Peter Pan - [SOLD OUT]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[Cheungkinmen] – 1/6 Peter Pan (with [MG2065] + YUNSIL )

interest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: [Cheungkinmen] – 1/6 Peter Pan (with [MG2065] + YUNSIL )

Hey Guys so so sorry for not updating this thread in a while. I will show something soon, I've been busy wrapping up other projects I had wandering around the studio.

I will also be updating the list as many of you might not be interested by now ?.

I also still don't know how many I would do, it depends on interest but I don't want to do toooo many like my Rocky project, took forever to finish.

I'll keep this thread updated from now on.

Thanks guys.

well, I am in for sure. ;)

I am in if possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys so so sorry for not updating this thread in a while. I will show something soon, I've been busy wrapping up other projects I had wandering around the studio.

I will also be updating the list as many of you might not be interested by now ?.

I also still don't know how many I would do, it depends on interest but I don't want to do toooo many like my Rocky project, took forever to finish.

I'll keep this thread updated from now on.

Thanks guys.

Am down for both jhonny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guys sorry for the loooong looong wait on this, I've been pouring my time to get this sculpt this far. This project has been a bit of a headache for me, but it's getting there. Here's a WIP of the sculpt, I'll finish the hair soon.

PAN-WIP1-COPY_zps3a75wijf.jpg

I went with an amalgamation of his hair style throughout the movie as he has quite a messy hair, so it comes down to this. Hope you guys like it so far, I'll show more once the sculpt is done.

A little update on everything else, the clothing has been put to a temporary halt because of Yunsil not being able to find the right choice material and she's been busy, but it's good for me as it gives me time to finish the sculpt.

The list is big, but I a not sure how many are still on it, I will sort it out soon, if you are not on the waitlist let me know and I'll add you.

Price-wise it is still to be announced, still need a definite price from yunsil and Fergo for the sword.

This time around I will make something special with the packaging, I think I'm going to upgrade to this for the rest of my works, I'll show something later on.

ANYWAYS, Thanks guys, I'll keep this thread updated.

Re: [Cheungkinmen] – 1/6 Peter Pan (with [MG2065] + YUNSIL + Fergo )

:clap so awesome

Beautiful! :clap

Absolutely beautiful just like our favorite space explorer Johnny! Fire the torpedoes

sulu.jpg

Still in for these man pending price and when payment is needed :)
Really loving the sculpt great work man :D

Last edited:

Dammit...now the main theme from "hook" is stuck in my head lol.

Looking forward to seeing the final!

Here's a video of the sculpt in motion :)

Currently sculpting the hair and fixed some parts of the face.

[video=youtube;vk9aGPuZsgE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk9aGPuZsgE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Back