Full figure [Cheungkinmen] 1/6 Peter Pan - [SOLD OUT]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Cheungkinmen] – 1/6 Peter Pan (with [MG2065] + YUNSIL + Fergo )

An awesome tribute that end quote always brings a lump to my throat.

This set has such a special meaning to me, it goes deeper than a childhood memory.
I have 3 special films Wonka,Wizard of Oz and this!

I cannot thank you guys enough for making this happen. :)

Last edited:

An awesome tribute that end quote always brings a lump to my throat.

This set has such a special meaning to me, it goes deeper than a childhood memory.
I have 3 special films Wonka,Wizard of Oz and this!

I cannot thank you guys enough for making this happen. :)

That was very touching indeed, I miss Robin Williams like I miss a friend :(

Unless there is like a monthly payment plan or a heads only interest i'm afraid I'm out, can't afford this right now, too bad tough, brings back a lot of memories, will regret this..

Thanks for the interest man. Well, I normally ask for a non refundable deposit, after that I request the rest of the payment once I finish the project which normally takes me 3-4 months, maybe more, you would still have plenty of time to save up maybe ? I do this basically to give people time to sort out the last payment.

Let me know!

Interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the interest man. Well, I normally ask for a non refundable deposit, after that I request the rest of the payment once I finish the project which normally takes me 3-4 months, maybe more, you would still have plenty of time to save up maybe ? I do this basically to give people time to sort out the last payment.

Let me know!

Hmm sounds interesting, all depends on the deposit amount and the project creation duration I guess. Any ideas on the deposit amount yet? really love the sculpt already ,)

Hi Johnny, can I be added to the interest list? Thanks so much.

Hmm sounds interesting, all depends on the deposit amount and the project creation duration I guess. Any ideas on the deposit amount yet? really love the sculpt already ,)

I think it might be around $300 (not including paypal fees) to get things started :)

Hi Johnny, can I be added to the interest list? Thanks so much.

Awesome! thank you so much!

Here's another update on the sculpt, he's technically finished. I refined some features around the jaw, took me ages to figure out his face. I'll be casting one up soon for paint tests.

Hope you guys like it.

PAN-WIP2-C_zpsxwahi2xd.jpg

And remember, there's still some spots left for those who are interested :)

THANKS!

Looks beautiful, Johnny. Really looking forward to this.

Looks great! I can't wait to see this guy painted

Ya ya! Looking good. I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see how somebody will do his outfit..seems like a challenge :slap

Can't wait to see how somebody will do his outfit..seems like a challenge :slap

It's not as difficult as it seems, I've been going over it with another tailor and it's a simple outfit, the most difficult part would be the leaves, but that is done with some kind of plotter.

It's not as difficult as it seems, I've been going over it with another tailor and it's a simple outfit, the most difficult part would be the leaves, but that is done with some kind of plotter.

Yeah that's what I meant to be a bear getting the leaves the right shape. And his making the fabric in that jagged edge look for his sleeves and skirt

Yeah that's what I meant to be a bear getting the leaves the right shape. And his making the fabric in that jagged edge look for his sleeves and skirt

I don't know if the last sentence was a question, but I am hoping Yunsil can pull it off, I think she will.

Yunsil is one of the best. She will nail these details for sure

Back