Accessory (Closed) Accurate 1/6 'JP Joker Shoes'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Fan has not logged in since Sunday.

What happened with this run? Did people who wanted refunds get them? It was stated earlier that some people could opt for a refund. There is an issue across many Fan runs regarding unshipped goods.

I did get refund for TDK Joker gloves. I was told after the refund of the hands, that the JP shoes would ship shortly and Fan was checking rates. Then, silence ever since.

I dont get any refund from Fan, if you do provide, please refund my JP shoes @Fan . Thanks.

Understood, unlike the gloved hands, these are all boxed and still shipping. I just got stuck in proceeding, not with bad intetions but I understand it was a pain nevertheless. Will continue handling these shipments now.

Understood, unlike the gloved hands, these are all boxed and still shipping. I just got stuck in proceeding, not with bad intetions but I understand it was a pain nevertheless. Will continue handling these shipments now.
So where is mine then?

Still working trhough my backlog. The JP Joker shoes are ready for shipping since quite a while but I had not shipped many yet to be fully transparent.

In the meantime It got a bit difficult to see through in some cases (spots previously sold partially or completely, paid deposit only or in full, messages with updated address info on different accounts, different channels and so on).

I created this quick form to collect all required info properly now and to avoid mistakes, please use this way:

https://forms.gle/UBBXUztHy4YG6XwS9
Similar forms in my other projects are following.

Back