Accessory (Closed) Accurate 1/6 'JP Joker Shoes'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Fan i request refund for this. Since last time you said its done ready to ship.
IMG_20221226_074231_153.jpg

I don’t remember what the deposit amount was. $20 or $25. If I can get it back, awesome. If not, oh well. Either way, probably avoiding Fan. Though I will say: Maybe 3 years, with bad communication is the new norm in this hobby. It’s a shame that it is but every project I’ve signed onto as of late has been a journey of 2-3 years.

I don’t remember what the deposit amount was. $20 or $25. If I can get it back, awesome. If not, oh well. Either way, probably avoiding Fan. Though I will say: Maybe 3 years, with bad communication is the new norm in this hobby. It’s a shame that it is but every project I’ve signed onto as of late has been a journey of 2-3 years.
  • You can reserve pairs for a $20 deposit or $75 full payment
Its 20$

1-2 I can respect and understand. 3 years is a no go for me.
Especially after seeing some full figure runs finish in less than a year. From time of preorder to shipped. But best we can do is make a note of the bad ones and not support or join those future runs.

I want a refund, too. It is true enough that the quality of your project works is good, but it's hard to wait too long.

Come on Fan, take responsibility for your choices. We have all been very kind and patient throughout this process. Do the right thing!

Last edited:
Working through the shipments right now, can't send further refunds (edit: unless already arranged and just not yet sent) at this point. Still utterly sorry it has taken that long though.

Last edited:
Very sorry for my late reply.
Have been very slow over the past weeks and still need to take care for a very few more UPS packages incl. yours when back home in the upcoming week. I am sorry but a refund is not possible at this point, even though I wish it was.
Sincerely,
Fan

@Fan I see this is your reply communication back to Raymond F on 12/23. Can you please provide the current status of refund vs outstanding orders shipped, orders that will be shipped with your list? Thanks

Yes, I understand this is needed.

- Pretty much all requested refunds have been sent, this was mainly about the Gloved Joker Hands and Ra's Al Ghul Accessories (as well as another project not connected to this forum)

- I know a very few are still open, taking care for it
- JP Joker Shoes and Dent Shoes are completed
- A very few Ra's outfits (5 sets) are still to be shipped, also happening between Christmas and New Year (if shipping fee has been paid by then)
- Very small project of Gordon Gekko shoes is to be completed or refunded, need to talk to the project host again how to handle it best (100% me to blame, not the host)

Finally have some more time now between Christmas and New Year and will also proceed with shipments, shipping the Dent shoes at my own expense. Not forgetting my obligations.

- The E.T. project thread is to be updated again, Toribox outfits have been paid for 100%, think I shared that before, will share further progress.

Last edited:
Back