Accessory (Closed) Accurate 1/6 'JP Joker Shoes'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was the original plan (and it would have saved some time) but the shoes you and the other collectors from Star Puffs project are getting have a unique design to suit Gekko's outfit best. I apologize that also these have taken much longer than planned, I hurry to ship them as well.
Update please?

Any chances that the shoes will be shipped this year?
Hoping this is still the schedule:
BC1682A2-A3A8-4E7B-AA4B-B916C117C9AC.png

People have received their Ra’s sets so I’m guessing JP Joker shoes soon. I also haven’t heard anything about The Dark Knight gloved hands either.

So who knows what’s going on. Smh.

@Fan, please give updates regarding the progress on your projects. It would be very much appreciated to all who support you.

Hoping this is still the schedule:
View attachment 450533

People have received their Ra’s sets so I’m guessing JP Joker shoes soon. I also haven’t heard anything about The Dark Knight gloved hands either.

So who knows what’s going on. Smh.

@Fan, please give updates regarding the progress on your projects. It would be very much appreciated to all who support you.

Yes, thank you your post pretty much sums it up.

JP Joker shoes are completed but shipping is overdue, same for the Harvey Dent shoes. Only good thing about it is that to many destinations the shipping conditions are no longer as insane as some weeks ago. I hurry and will complete the things started, same for the gloved Joker hands, they are finally on the way back from the new painter (had sent them back for paint improvements to the clasps).

The order is:

- JP Joker shoes & Harvey Dent shoes (combined shipping whenever desired)
- Gordon Gekko shoes
- Gloved Joker hands
- Ra's Accessiories

I hurry to finally get them all shipped before the end of this year. Only Ra's accessories are a bit hard to estimate atm, mask and shoe masters are ready but the metal cane, cufflink and tie-pin completion is still TBD.

Now that the Harvey Dent shoes are on their way, are the Gekko shoes next up? Please😀

has anyone got the shoes yet? Fan keeps giving me empty promises for months, he keeps replying though but nothing comes out yet

has anyone got the shoes yet? Fan keeps giving me empty promises for months, he keeps replying though but nothing comes out yet
The whole drama lasts almost 3 years. I also don't understand why the shoes are not shipped. Apparently they were finished a long time ago.

The whole drama lasts almost 3 years. I also don't understand why the shoes are not shipped. Apparently they were finished a long time ago.
Fan had long ago assured the moderators and his buyers that refunds were being issued, shipping was happening, and projects were to be completed. He has again forgone his obligations and missed his own self imposed deadlines. For the benefit of the community Fan cannot not be banned (so that members can still communicate with him about outstanding refunds, shipping, etc. ). We recommend taking whatever action in your power to recover your projects / payments and we recommend no further business with Fan in the future. Admins will soon be posting a sticky note on the forums to warn the community and bring awareness about problematic project organizers.

Back