Accessory (Closed) Accurate 1/6 'JP Joker Shoes'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anyone got the shoes yet? Fan keeps giving me empty promises for months, he keeps replying though but nothing comes out yet
Sent many refunds over the past weeks for 3 projects and it took all the time I could find. Not hiding but I am still slower than I like to be here. Taking care for open shipments and single refunds missing now.

Please either send me the Gordon Gekko shoes or issue me a full refund. No animosity here, nothing personal, just asking you to do the right thing. Thank you.

Sent many refunds over the past weeks for 3 projects and it took all the time I could find. Not hiding but I am still slower than I like to be here. Taking care for open shipments and single refunds missing now.
So are you going to complete the project and ship it or are you giving refunds?

So are you going to complete the project and ship it or are you giving refunds?
It is completed, still owe the shipping though.

Sorry that was not completely clear before. Was refering to the mass of refunds I sent in three other projects. Handling refunds took all time I had, now focused on sending the JP Joker and Dent shoes.

There seems to be a disconnect with what some buyers are saying regarding the refund status with what has been communicated.

@Fan when you get a chance can you please breakdown the status of your open projects in terms of both refunds and shipping so we can cross-confirm with the buyers to close the loop on what is still in limbo.

Thanks in advance.

I won’t giving you more money unless there is proven photos if the shoes are ready to ship

There seems to be a disconnect with what some buyers are saying regarding the refund status with what has been communicated.

@Fan when you get a chance can you please breakdown the status of your open projects in terms of both refunds and shipping so we can cross-confirm with the buyers to close the loop on what is still in limbo.

Thanks in advance.
Bumping this reply. Has anyone received refunds or any further information on any of Fan's projects?

Good luck guys. I feel for all of you. How frustrating this must be. 😞
Our only hope is that he will make good on refunds. Raymond F. posted asking for project clarifications, but he has not logged into the site in over a week, so I cannot imagine things are moving on his end.

Thanks in advance.
Yes, I understand this is needed.

- Pretty much all requested refunds have been sent, this was mainly about the Gloved Joker Hands and Ra's Al Ghul Accessories (as well as another project not connected to this forum)

- I know a very few are still open, taking care for it
- JP Joker Shoes and Dent Shoes are completed
- A very few Ra's outfits (5 sets) are still to be shipped, also happening between Christmas and New Year (if shipping fee has been paid by then)
- Very small project of Gordon Gekko shoes is to be completed or refunded, need to talk to the project host again how to handle it best (100% me to blame, not the host)

Finally have some more time now between Christmas and New Year and will also proceed with shipments, shipping the Dent shoes at my own expense. Not forgetting my obligations.

- The E.T. project thread is to be updated again, Toribox outfits have been paid for 100%, think I shared that before, will share further progress.

@Fan, I did not receive refund for Joker hands.

My receipt shows I paid $257 for the Joker hands order
E4B667EC-6BC3-42D2-8E36-A228806264C9.jpeg

Thanks for the update @Fan and thanks @gcard76 for letting us know you were missed.

Anyone else missed on their shipping or refund, please respond to this thread, or to us privately so Fan can process your order or refund.

@Fan for the remaining orders needed to be shipped please provide a concrete shipping date so the buyers can know accordingly.

Thanks again

Back