Accessory (Closed) Accurate 1/6 'JP Joker Shoes'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I can buy your spots back if you like, need to check my waitlist first but I think there are still some looking for these shoes from outside the forum.

To all
Painting and adding laces is completed, I will post further pictures and will start collecting shipping details within this week.

Again I thank you for your patience while I worked through my backlog.

Will have these boxed together with the little gifts and shipped them shortly.

Alright please let me know.

To all
Painting and adding laces is completed, I will post further pictures and will start collecting shipping details within this week.

Again I thank you for your patience while I worked through my backlog.

Will have these boxed together with the little gifts and shipped them shortly.
Hi y'all
I apologize, collecting the addresses for the Ra's outfits took longer than estimated, I will follow through with the above steps on Tuesday.

Will try to buy back your spots for collectors on my waitlist or connect them to you if this helps you.

To all: Shipping these right after the Ra's outfits are finally out and will post the overdue shipping pictures before.
Thank you Fan.

Selling spot of:
F2) Gun holding right hand & Left fist (also for Hit me! scene)
G) Knife holding right hand & Relaxed lefthand
I) Relaxed hands pair (fingers together)

Selling all in once and not to split, at original price. Please pm if interested.

Boxing your miniature shoes right now, shipping starts right after.

Thank you for your patience!

97a1f5a20387805a174772ea9cccaf97.jpg

So, these are the same shoes you are sending us for the Wall Street Gekko, right? Thanks.

So, these are the same shoes you are sending us for the Wall Street Gekko, right? Thanks.
That was the original plan (and it would have saved some time) but the shoes you and the other collectors from Star Puffs project are getting have a unique design to suit Gekko's outfit best. I apologize that also these have taken much longer than planned, I hurry to ship them as well.

That was the original plan (and it would have saved some time) but the shoes you and the other collectors from Star Puffs project are getting have a unique design to suit Gekko's outfit best. I apologize that also these have taken much longer than planned, I hurry to ship them as well.
Thank you, we all look forward to receiving them.

Well if @Fan is going by their project list they posted awhile back, Joker shoes should be next to ship.

Although, almost three years into this project (JP Joker) and still nothing :/ So Iā€™m not holding my breath.

Well if @Fan is going by their project list they posted awhile back, Joker shoes should be next to ship.

Although, almost three years into this project (JP Joker) and still nothing :/ So Iā€™m not holding my breath.
I agree, a little communication goes a long way.

Back