CLOSED - INIGOU Han Solo 1/6 scale Custom Head For SALE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: INIGOU Han Solo 1/6 scale Custom Head For SALE

Hi Jeff, I'm interested with the head. Do you happen by any chance still have it? How much for the painted one? Thank you

I am interested as well. PM to follow.

I'm going to jump on. :)

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Yes, I'm interested to get one. Could you please put me down for one? How much would it cost it have it painted? When is this expected?

Once confirmed, I will send payment via paypal. Thanks.

INIGOU Han Solo 1/6 scale Custom Head For SALE

Payment sent

Please don't forget to pay the shipping and add a note with all your personal information;
Mailing address, full name, sideshow freaks board name. If you or any don't do this, I will jot be able to know who's making the payments.
Thank you.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Yes, I'm interested to get one. Could you please put me down for one? How much would it cost it have it painted? When is this expected?

Once confirmed, I will send payment via paypal. Thanks.

Please follow the he 1st post instructions and when you pay, please add a note with all your personal information;
Mailing address, full name, sideshow freaks board name. If you or any don't do this, I will jot be able to know who's making the payments.

About the painting, please send me a private message, so I can give you details about that.

Thank you.

Please don't forget to pay the shipping and add a note with all your personal information;
Thank you.

Hi I did leave all that information along with the PayPal payments could you confirm you have these thanks

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi I did leave all that information along with the PayPal payments could you confirm you have these thanks

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi,

Please send me via private message the Paypal transaction ID for both head and shipping payments.
I don't have anything about your shipping payment or head.
If you paid/send the shipping and head sculpt to Inigo Hill's account let me know, because you will need to ask him (Via Email or Private message) that he needs to send me the shipping payment.

Guys, please remember to follow the instructions correctly to avoid confusions. If you have questions, please contact me.

Back