CLOSED - INIGOU Han Solo 1/6 scale Custom Head For SALE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: INIGOU Han Solo 1/6 scale Custom Head For SALE

I'm interested but my painting skills are lacking. Is there a good place to get them painted up?

Han print pics are here,
ab8bf488b6281600cec1e4d9cce650a5.jpg

Soon it'll be send to the caster.

Thank you all

Ooh, this does look good. Is there an official close date for this yet? Might need to squeeze in - I was just holding out for a photo.

Ooh, this does look good. Is there an official close date for this yet? Might need to squeeze in - I was just holding out for a photo.

No due date yet,
Just follow the instructions and pay as soon as you can,
Cheers

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Interested, send money to paypal account?

Yeah, this is a FOR SALE thread now everyone. You can show your interest by sending money to the PayPal account as detailed in the first post. :) Otherwise you may just end up missing one of the best Ford sculpts ever made, and certainly the best Han Solo in 1/6.

Yeah, this is a FOR SALE thread now everyone. You can show your interest by sending money to the PayPal account as detailed in the first post. :) Otherwise you may just end up missing one of the best Ford sculpts ever made, and certainly the best Han Solo in 1/6.

The only problem is....Luke is gonna look extra crappy standing next to him now! :lol It's a good sculpt of a human male, but it's just not Mark Hamill.

Last edited:

Definitely need to jump in on this. Will have payment and shipping out this Friday.

i paid shipping payment anakin+hansolo+ shipping payment. check to inigo.

i paid shipping payment anakin+hansolo+ shipping payment. check to inigo.

Hi Margiela,

I have you as paid, but the shipping is still pending. If you already pad, please send me private message with the payment confirmation, so I can look for it in my notes and Paypal payments.

Regards

Back