CLOSED - INIGOU Han Solo 1/6 scale Custom Head For SALE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: INIGOU Han Solo 1/6 scale Custom Head For SALE

Hi. A small update.
Casts should be ready at the end of this week.

Are payments still being accepted for this? I can pay by the end of the week. My disposable finances have been getting hit hard as of late.

Yes, I would like to know if I'm too late for this?

Gathered fans for a bulk purchase, please kindly put me for 4 piece of this HS.

Cheers:wink1:

Yes, I would like to know if I'm too late for this?

Gathered fans for a bulk purchase, please kindly put me for 4 piece of this HS.

Cheers:wink1:

Please send me a message with the name and nicknames of the users that want to send the sculpt to one specific address.

Regards

Definitely interested in this!

Hello,

Please follow the instructions on the 1st page and once you make the payment I will add you to the list.
Please comment below if you are interested on this project and proceed with the payment in order to get one.
When sending the payment please include your SideShow Freaks nickname, Full name and address. And how may sculpts you want.

Regards,

Are the sculpts being cast in flesh coloured resin ? I'm hoping that it's a yes as it will sway my decision to buy one .

Thank you. I've just sent payment through as it will look better than the Hot Toys sculpt, even with my mediocre painting skills. lol

This is calvin2838 i paid said where to send it but did not tell you it was for Han Solo sculpt..

Cast will be grey. Flesh resin of this caster shrinks too much and gets deformed

Thank you Inigou, I'm looking forward to replacing the head on the HT figure with an actual Harrison Ford /Han Solo likeness. :)

Back