Clothing set (Closed) [Toribox] Custom 1/6 'Ninja Master Outfit'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick update

- Shipments to China are almost sorted as well now (we switched from EMS to EMS premium due to Covid restrictions).

- The outfits that I forward to other destinations are scheduled to arrive here on Saturday, I will message everyone who receives their outfit though me again before. Edit: They did not arrive yet, tracking status switched to Wednesday.

Last edited:
selling Toribox Ras al ghul outfit + Dai qz Ras al ghul head.
715usd. msg me

Another week passed and we still got nothing about the track number for shipment to China, after paid the additional charge to upgrade to EMS premium.

Another week passed and we still got nothing about the track number for shipment to China, after paid the additional charge to upgrade to EMS premium.

To everyone located in China, receiving their outfit(s) dirctly from Toribox: I forwarded all EMS premium surcharges (since regular EMS did not work from Toribox in South Korea to China atm.) even before everyone affected had sent theirs to me. I asked Toribox and will ask again on Monday. It is out of my hands to accelerate it further atm. but I am sure they will ship them shortly. The day I have the further tracking IDs I share them with you again.

To everyone whose outfits I forward: Received and boxed them and will message you about the shipping shortly, by Tuesday at the latest. :)

Selling my set included Toribox Ras outfit, JNIX painted headsculpt and Fan's deposited DX accessories set.
Please send me DM if you're interested.

I paid the shipment fee since 02 october for dhl express. But i got nothing until now. have you guys experienced the same problem with this guy?

Attachments

• DB0DE9D4-CA88-48EC-BC49-C8D4C51AD391.jpeg
    DB0DE9D4-CA88-48EC-BC49-C8D4C51AD391.jpeg
    589.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 59B7220E-96E3-47C1-9144-6120CBAC955E.png
    59B7220E-96E3-47C1-9144-6120CBAC955E.png
    457 KB · Views: 0
  • FE57A929-56C8-4A4C-937F-68B644EF44DF.png
    FE57A929-56C8-4A4C-937F-68B644EF44DF.png
    542.5 KB · Views: 0
I paid the shipment fee since 02 october for dhl express. But i got nothing until now. have you guys experienced the same problem with this guy?
Yes, I am very sorry for this. I was terribly slow in handling things again recently, as shared in other threads.

Most Ra's outfits have been shipped. DHL wanted more paper work I was not familiar with by now, maybe because it goes to Cambodia but I am taking care for it in any case. Your tracking ID remains the one I sent you, I will handle it by Tuesday or refund the full amount. You will still get the DHL Express fee back from me in any case as I already wrote you, because it took longer than it should have.

Same for me
Can you please help me connect your user name? I do not see you on he list and don't have any messages connected to the user name. Are you in this project?

How many people currently are waiting on their sets here?
6, all shipping as well now. Edit: In contact with all collectors (about combined shipping, solving issue with destination or awaiting shipping fee for example). I keep updating the status in the first post.

Last edited:
When will you send my suit? It's been nearly a year since this project finished. Also stop dodging my message

@Fan, did you forget mu9887? Please help mu9887. thanks!

I’ll go ahead and pin this post since there is apparently also some issues with this one.

Anyone who is still owe a suit or haven’t received a refund should contact fan directly again and reply to this thread for transparency.

As always, it is “ Buyers beware” whenever upfront payment is made from a buyer to a seller.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back