Clothing set (Closed) [Toribox] Custom 1/6 'Ninja Master Outfit'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I got lost in messages a bit in the past week again and will continue to take care of open issues again starting this Tuesday.

Hello, I got lost in messages a bit in the past week again and will continue to take care of open issues again starting this Tuesday.
Really funny, you said you will ship at 4 th April , let’s see what will happen this time

Tuesday is currently over and you have not logged in since Sunday. Please give a status update.
Promise just like a shit to him, just like he did to me, he received my shipping fee and said he will ship 22 days ago, and now he ask me would I receive a refund, which makes me think of he sold my outfit already .

And if he told you any reson and how hard he it, don’t trust it, just bullshit 😂

Promise just like a shit to him, just like he did to me, he received my shipping fee and said he will ship 22 days ago, and now he ask me would I receive a refund, which makes me think of he sold my outfit already .

And if he told you any reson and how hard he it, don’t trust it, just bullshit 😂
Is there anyone else who received similar correspondence? Also how many are still waiting for this?

Not the case, there are more suits than orders taken. Final 4 suits are shiping now.
Why was there such a long delay in shipping these remaining sets if they have been in-hand the entire time? You owe your buyers a significantly more detailed explanation than you are giving them.

Why was there such a long delay in shipping these remaining sets if they have been in-hand the entire time? You owe your buyers a significantly more detailed explanation than you are giving them.
He said he will ship it on Tuesday , and absolutely, he disappear again 😂. He still did nothing , classic liar Fan

He said he will ship it on Tuesday , and absolutely, he disappear again 😂. He still did nothing , classic liar Fan
The tracking info I sent you (the 2nd one after address change) is correct but pick-up failed on Tuesday. I re-scheduled another pick-up for Monday. The delays before were fully my fault though.

Preparing the remaining three sets for Monday pick-up as well.

The tracking info I sent you (the 2nd one after address change) is correct but pick-up failed on Tuesday. I re-scheduled another pick-up for Monday. The delays before were fully my fault though.

Preparing the remaining three sets for Monday pick-up as well.
Week by week , nice work, let’s see what’s your excuse on Monday

Pick-up remains scheduled for today. As assured in my message before, if pick-up fails again today, I will bring them to UPS directly on this Tuesday.
Then bring them to ups directly today , you have no excuses now

For the very few remaining sets to be shippied in this project I created this quick form to collect all required info properly now and to avoid mistakes, please use this way:

https://forms.gle/PGRF6UvcU8766hsS7
Thanks again for your patience! In the meantime it got a bit difficult to see through in some cases (spots previously sold partially or completely, paid deposit only or in full, messages with updated address info on different accounts, different channels and so on), the form helps to solve this.

Back