Clothing set (Closed) [Toribox] Custom 1/6 'Ninja Master Outfit'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks fellas, the list is full now and the project is booked but there is a waitlist. Chances are not to bad as I reseved two spots and sometimes people jump off a list again.

Deposit sent for one set
Wanna know the schedule of this project

Have forwarded all deposits to YunSil already to have the earliest production slot possible, will post a schedule asap. There will be progress before the outfit prototype as I will need your opinions on certain details and I will also work on the accessories in the meantime.

Looking forward to create this with you.

I definitely want in on this, and I’m ready to make a deposit to secure the first spot on the waitlist.

Looking forward to post more on this project early 2020. You know I had forwarded your deposits to YunSil long ago but already at that time she had a looong waitlist. Need to check again, I just realize I had missed to post her eta for the prototype by now. I think it is scheduled to be June but I will check and post again. (y)

Looking forward to post more on this project early 2020. You know I had forwarded your deposits to YunSil long ago but already at that time she had a looong waitlist. Need to check again, I just realize I had missed to post her eta for the prototype by now. I think it is scheduled to be June but I will check and post again. (y)

the schedule is nowadays public on the toribox forum
https://toribox.com/board/free/read.html?no=398&board_no=1002

still available to join the reserved spot?

Interested in a spot pls add me if possible or let me know if anyone is selling there spot.
Thank you

Hi Fan,

Couple of questions -
  1. Could you please publish the full waitlist at this time? I messaged you to get on it at the beginning of the month and I still don't know if the waitlist is full, if I'm on it, or what.
  2. What is the likelihood that there will be another run?
I know you're busy with other commissions, but it looks like there are a few of us at the point where we need to know the likelihood of getting this so we can either be on a list, or try to buy a spot, so any information you could provide would be really helpful.

Thanks, again.

Hi Fan,

Couple of questions -
  1. Could you please publish the full waitlist at this time? I messaged you to get on it at the beginning of the month and I still don't know if the waitlist is full, if I'm on it, or what.
  2. What is the likelihood that there will be another run?
I know you're busy with other commissions, but it looks like there are a few of us at the point where we need to know the likelihood of getting this so we can either be on a list, or try to buy a spot, so any information you could provide would be really helpful.

Thanks, again.

Hi,
I really want to make such smaller runs only but of course I understand the wish. Please give me some time to think about it again. You are right that I am focussed on other projects atm but this is scheduled to July by Toribox so I will focus on it more pretty soon already. We will need to choose the best body to use and I need to finish the shoes or at least the basic shaped protos to send to her as reference in advance.

I will add everyone to the waitlist who shows interest, just need to match it with some more requests I got outside OSC that I noted but it should not take to long.

Last edited:
Back