Clothing set (Closed) [Toribox] Custom 1/6 'Ninja Master Outfit'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still interested in a spot. Is it possible to update the comission and wait list to see if there is any chance?

Update

Since we are getting closer to the prototype there was a lot of activity in the background in the past weeks. A quick summary:

- No delay by now, the Ra's Al Ghul outfit prototype is still scheduled to be shown in July as announced before
- The body type has been selected and a sample is at Toribox already, I will share the type and sources these days
- I had forwarded very detailed descriptions and very good reference pictures to Toribox in the meantime, some insights will follow

Headsculpt option and order info

5fb166634b15cae8a1683843a83d8ae3.png

As some of you know I had been in talks with Jnix and there is really good news for you. His words from today:

"Ra`s head order detail

-cut off date : 12th June
-Price : unpainted 90 usd / painted 180 usd
-Shipping cost : will collect just before shipping due to current COVID19 not calculate shipping cost for now
-Paypal account : [email protected] (please don`t send the payment to my old one)
*Please send the payment as gift or add 5% paypal fee.
*Please leave paypal note which has your name/painted or unpainted/quantity/shipping address with phone number and so on.
*shipping schedule : unapinted in august / painted in september"

He also asked to please add to the payment note where it came from (e.g. "Fan Customs, OSC board").

Other headsculpts

In the meantime we had also compared and measured the necks of Creg's and Sinag's Ras' headsculpts, a special thanks again to @gcard76 and @Alexander for your support on this! We found distinctions and we try to make the collar work for all of them.

Jnix will send a headsculpt to Toribox for fitting in any case and @Mkass1441981 is also so cool to try to send his Creg headsculpt to Toribox but due to the current challenges in shipping things internationally it is not 100% sure yet if this will work in time as well. Many thanks for trying it in any case!

Interest in the outfit

I know there is more interest but as I posted before I do prefer smaller runs. Maybe but only maybe I will accept a few more commissions to support Jnix. I am of course not asking for anything from him for that. I got 3 other headsculpts from him over the years and they are all magnifiscent but I had missed his original Ra's run so I am super grateful he decided to offer it one more time.

I hope that applies for many of you and I recommend to get one of his Ra's headsculpts while you have the chance, no matter if you are interested in this outfit run or not. I will decide about the final number of outfits before Jnix's deadline.

Enough info for one update I guess. More will follow as soon as there is more interesting stuff to post.

Stay safe and healthy,
Fan

Last edited:
Back