Clothing set (Closed) [Toribox] Custom 1/6 'Ninja Master Outfit'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checking - has anyone who ordered the sculpt from Jnix received one yet? I ordered a painted one, which is not yet overdue, but I've not heard anything since ordering.

Just checking - has anyone who ordered the sculpt from Jnix received one yet? I ordered a painted one, which is not yet overdue, but I've not heard anything since ordering.
Already received my painted one. I'm pretty sure Jnix made a post in his forum on Facebook regarding the completion and shipping. I suggest you contact him directly.

Screenshot_20210122-124309_Samsung Internet.jpg

@Fan
Can we see some prototype pics?
It looks like Toribox completed prototype suit and already send it to The host..
But here and the facebook club is in long silence..?

View attachment 431075
@Fan
Can we see some prototype pics?
It looks like Toribox completed prototype suit and already send it to The host..
But here and the facebook club is in long silence..?

When will the prototype photos be uploaded?

Hi y'all,
Please note the prototype was shipped to me only 6 days ago (see date on the the screenshot) and it will still take some time to arrive. I keep an eye on the tracking.

I had summarized and addressed change wishes from the first prototype soon after it was shown in October and I saw one picture of the revised prototype this month but I could not see everything yet.

As shipments can take very very long right now I would have preferred approving it via pictures again this time but Yunsil preferred to send it to get a better idea in hand, which I respect.

Looking forward to see it and to share it with you, hoping this will be the final prototype of this outfit as any further change wishes would drive up costs and would delay it further.

Thanks,
Fan

View attachment 431191

@Fan
Looks like shipping is completed on 1/23
Can we see some Prototype suit pictures please?

I understand the wish but the above date after "Completition date of delivery" is incorrect, I already informed them about it.

I did not receive the package yet but I was notified on January 28th (yesterday) that it is in customs clearance now. Again please note that this step can take a while atm as we are still in lockdown so it is not possible to simply drive there to pick it up. I already provided all requested documents and am awaiting feedback.

The day I have it I will post it.

Last edited:
1efd960295215218dca6b163ef67f558.png

The status has been updated.

In the meantime I took care for the customs clearance and payment and got the notification that the shipment is ready to be forwarded to me. I will keep you up-to-date.

still possible?

Yes, please drop me a dm. A few spots are left but I will close the list at the latest shortly after prototype reveal so I can collect and forward the final number of balances to Toribox without a delay.

Last edited:
1efd960295215218dca6b163ef67f558.png

The status has been updated.

In the meantime I took care for the customs clearance and payment and got the notification that the shipment is ready to be forwarded to me. I will keep you up-to-date.

Yes, please drop me a dm. A few spots are left but I will close the list at the latest shortly after prototype reveal so I can collect and forward the final number of balances to Toribox without a delay.

Do you mean still have chance to get spot ? what about other members who have already bought at a higher price from other?

Do you mean still have chance to get spot ? what about other members who have already bought at a higher price from other?

Sorry, this just isn't something that garners a lot of sympathy from me. You have to live with the decisions you make.

Personally, I think it's nice of @Fan to give another member the opportunity to get in on this. He was kind enough to offer 20+ of us that asked to be on a waitlist the same opportunity back in June of last year.

Back