Full figure [CLOSED] TORIBOX Joker 89 Full Outfit + Don Fung "ThreeStep Studio" SCULPT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which option should we go for Balloonman sculpt?

• A. Laughing Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • B. Laughing Sculpt w/ Hair

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • C. Cynical Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • D. Laughing Sculpt w/ Bald Head and Hair on the side (no extra fees for hat)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi guys,

So sorry it seems the notification over here is not working. You can reach my IG: mrjagzz for faster response.

Regarding the sculpt.

All that pay Yuan service: All sculpt already in his workshop, he start working on it.

All that buy unpainted: Don will start shipping this week to me.

For Chinese buyers that preferred to get the sculpt directly from China pls PM me so I can mark your order.

For the clothing set I already received final completion date from Toribox, it will be in Sept-Oct 2024.

Pls contact me through Ig if you need faster response from me.

This week would be the final days, that I open for the Chinese buyer to contact me, unless your unpainted sculpt will be ship to me.

Thanks guys

for those that might want to save cost shipping, can sculptures be arranged to ship together with yunsil package upon completion?

Does anyone know that we have an extra headsculpt size adjustment fee to be paid?
deadline late september last year. people who pay for resizing will get a new size, people who don't will receive the original ver if I remember correctly

deadline late september last year. people who pay for resizing will get a new size, people who don't will receive the original ver if I remember correctly
Yes, correct. It's a collective agreement to get the sculpt resized.

Back