Full figure [CLOSED] TORIBOX Joker 89 Full Outfit + Don Fung "ThreeStep Studio" SCULPT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which option should we go for Balloonman sculpt?

• A. Laughing Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • B. Laughing Sculpt w/ Hair

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • C. Cynical Sculpt + Sculpted Hat

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • D. Laughing Sculpt w/ Bald Head and Hair on the side (no extra fees for hat)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw some people complaining about shirts color but i haven't seen anyone complaining about purple color. Am i missed ? Me also think current prototype purple is best option.. swatch 1 is completely off and 2 is bright but has thick .big texture which might ruin scale of reality.
Yes maybe the current prototype but use the other side of the fabric which is the shinier and a tad lighter version of the current prototype, I think the material would be closer to the screen use.

Hi @jagzz - I just sent payment for the clothing set. Please confirm it’s been received when you can. Thanks!

Last edited:
Yes maybe the current prototype but use the other side of the fabric which is the shinier and a tad lighter version of the current prototype, I think the material would be closer to the screen use.
I would think the shinier side of the prototype wouldnt look right. Looks like the reg prototype side is the “best” option as none are truly dead on

I would think the shinier side of the prototype wouldnt look right. Looks like the reg prototype side is the “best” option as none are truly dead on
Yeah I tend to agree, I think the proto material would be the best way to go.

Maybe it is just for me but shirt Collar looks little awkward.
It looks quite thick.. need to be more thiner.

SmartSelect_20230901_000159_Samsung Internet.jpg

The outfit looks really good so far, I think the outfit is pretty much perfect but some tiny minor details could be improved just a little bit. But overall yunsil is doing really well. I think the prototype is really good so far.

Hi Everyone,

This will be all the revision parts, and with Yunsil's confirmation.

1. Jacket color
Conclusion:
Yunsil will still use proto fabric for the jacket, it's the best solution after we discuss it.

2. Jacket & Shirt buttons
Conclusion:
The jacket and shirt buttons will be provided by Yunsil (we have a miscommunication for the proto), and Jagzz will provide cufflink and vest buttons.

2. Shirt button color
Conclusion:
Shirt buttons will be replaced with white buttons.

3. Smaller & Flatten shirt collar
Conclusion:
Yunsil agreed to make the shirt collar smaller in order to make it look flatter and more accurate.

3. Vest and buttonhole
Conclusion:
Yunsil will make the hole on the vest button more accurate for the final product.

4. Necktie
Conclusion:
Yunsil will change the necktie fabric to a glossy material, but the hindsight is the material would be stiffer and will be trickier to work with.

Thanks guys.

I will be commissioning Yuan to paint and root hair on my Nicholson sculpt when it eventually ships. I think rooted hair will be much better for him IMO. He showed a sculpt on his instagram

I will be commissioning Yuan to paint and root hair on my Nicholson sculpt when it eventually ships. I think rooted hair will be much better for him IMO. He showed a sculpt on his instagram
Are you doing that outside of this run? There is already an option on this project for Yuan painting and rooted hair. It's probably cheaper to do it on this run.

Yes the only commision to Yuan will through me :), as it would be easier for him to organize everything. Hopefully it help to answer some of the questions here.

Back