Clothing set [CLOSED] White Tuxedo Outfit

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is selling their spot I will purchase, please pm me. Thank you!

Hello, friends! I'll give you new news.

We are pushing for an actual meeting with Taylor Iris in January.

I think we're going to start the sample work after choosing the texture of the outfit.

Please wait for her schedule to be delayed.

Thank you.

Gump fabric is a bit thick I think. In addition, the specific cut of tux instead of normal suit is noteworthy

Gump fabric is a bit thick I think. In addition, the specific cut of tux instead of normal suit is noteworthy
For a few days, I experienced the fabric of rofa Studio and various companies. I will visit Iris' office in person and try to make the best choice by touching many fabrics.

Hello, everyone!

I'm going to deliver new news to you.

A few days ago, my friend and Iris had a meeting and decided on the fabric of this project.

I chose a bit of ivory color as semi-light.

Iris is preparing a lot.

She promised to complete the first sample of this within two months.

If there is no problem with the sample, it takes about five to six more months for you to receive.

Thank you. 1641791155099.jpg

Hello, everyone!

I'm going to deliver new news to you.

A few days ago, my friend and Iris had a meeting and decided on the fabric of this project.

I chose a bit of ivory color as semi-light.

Iris is preparing a lot.

She promised to complete the first sample of this within two months.

If there is no problem with the sample, it takes about five to six more months for you to receive.

Thank you.View attachment 440802
two months already passed any news?

Hi, guys

I'm working on three projects with Iris. All projects are related to 007 movies.

She promised me to release the prototype of the Grey Suit project to me by next Thursday and start mass production.

When the Grey Suit prototype is produced,

Next, the White and Black Tuxedo prototypes will be unveiled.

Once again, I feel sorry for the delay in the schedule.

Back