Clothing set [TAKING DEPOSIT] IRIS - TDK Bruce Wayne [LIMITED 20]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the support @BigWayne šŸ‘

everything is moving in the right direction, although it sometimes moves a bit slower than we hope.

Iris will be shipping the test prints by Dino tomorrow.
IMG_7138.jpeg

Iris will begin working on the new full sample next week.

The new fabric tests by Dino look great.
double line stripes printed very well.

IMG_9944.jpeg
IMG_9945.jpeg

I looked at it under different lighting and looks good to me

IMG_9942.jpeg
IMG_9943.jpeg

Wow - that looks fantastic! The new material is an impressive improvement and those pinstripes really pop. Looking back at the original prototype pictures, itā€™s a completely different suit - in a good way (y)

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts when you get it in hand, but I would think that you have to love how this is coming along. Very impressive šŸ‘ šŸ‘šŸ‘

Thanks @BigWayne.šŸ‘ The suit has certainly improved quite a bit from the original proto. Iā€™m eagerly awaiting the new sample to arrive!

Photos look great, so hoping everything checks out and we can go to mass production soon.

photos of the new sample.

The double line stripes printed very well.
We have the French cuffs.
Suit is very well constructed but I told Iris the material still has too much sheen.

Iris will look for a different fabric.
Sorry for more delay but we need to get this right.

IMG_3720.jpeg
IMG_3722.jpeg
IMG_3723.jpeg
IMG_3721.jpeg
IMG_3728.jpeg
IMG_3729.jpeg
IMG_3731.jpeg
IMG_3726.jpeg
IMG_3727.jpeg
IMG_3725.jpeg

Almost there (y)

This is going to be spectacular and definitely worth the wait. Thanks for your perseverance and willingness to get this perfect šŸ™

Back