Clothing set [Taking Deposit] <> Batman Begins Training Bruce - Siberian Customs + Joa sculpt + metal acc

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the sample outfit by Siberian Customs is on the way to me. Maybe in 2 weeks I should have it to take more photos and video.

the sculpt test print by Joa should arrive before then also.đź‘Ť

Mr.nobody gave me tracking info for the shipment of boots, but it’s not showing up in the UPS system, even after more than a week.
Hope they arrive, if not I’ll make alternate plans.

Swords hand weaving will be complicated soon and likely shipping to me next week.

Thanks everyone!

some photos of the Joa test print I received today

IMG_5791.jpeg
IMG_5792.jpeg
IMG_5794.jpeg
IMG_5795.jpeg
IMG_5793.jpeg

I saw the insta video with this sculpt on the batman begins figure - WOW! (y)

I think this sculpt might be perfect for an unmasked begins figure in the batsuit (e.g. after he gives Rachael the antidote in the cave), and also the scene where an injured Bruce is escaping from his burning mansion in his tux.

Fantastic work!

I have the same thoughts, @BigWayneđź‘Ť
Maybe for a League of Shadows ninja setup.
Or unmasked Bats, like you mentioned.

Great sculpt by Joa and lots of possible uses.

IMG_5947.jpeg
IMG_5948.jpeg
IMG_5949.jpeg
IMG_5950.jpeg

Other than the young bruce sculpt, I think this is the only other bale sculpt I’ve ever seen with the mussed hair. It’s amazing how many other options this presents just because it isn’t the typical perfectly coiffed bruce wayne.

But it isn’t just the hair, the sculpt really looks like the younger bale from begins. It's like the universal bruce wayne sculpt that everyone should have for their begins figure. I'm really excited for this one (y)

Payment sent for second sculpt :)

sculpt paid list updated.

a few more sculpt photos

IMG_6001.jpeg
IMG_6006.jpeg
IMG_5998.jpeg
IMG_5997.jpeg

If anyone wants to buy a second sculpt,
let me know over the next few days so I can order the correct amount for everyone.

price is $220

place your order as soon as possible.
Send to [email protected]
add 5% fee

Include id name and “fighting Bruce” in description box of payment

Thanks everyone 🙏🏻

Last edited:
I’m waiting for the prototype outfit to arrive.
Shipment has been in US Customs since March 6th.
I called USPS a couple times but apparently not much they can do until it clears customs.

Then I can take photos of outfit with the head, gauntlets, boots, hands and sword all together

The proto outfit never arrived.
US customs never released it, so I asked Siberian Customs to make the requested modifications based on the photos he sent us.

Siberian will show a new sample with the changes before mass production can begin.

The boots arrived last month but had a problem, so the artist is correcting the issue.
He is almost finished so the boots should ship by next week.

IMG_1770.jpeg

07508A92-99A5-437F-87A3-117DB04B3750.jpeg

I asked Joa for one small modification of the sculpt. We are waiting for the master print that was ordered. Once Joa has that, the resin casts can begin getting made.

And the metal artist is working on the second batch of swords.
4F93625D-2113-448E-AD56-6B5F64DF6FC5.jpeg

Back