Clothing set [TAKING DEPOSIT] IRIS - TDK Bruce Wayne [LIMITED 20]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
03CE8C27-CBE9-4B11-A8E0-3138A952AC82.jpeg

a new sample for Bruce TDK will be
created soon

it will fix a few final issues
then we go into mass production

I will update as soon as possible

thank you everyone šŸ™šŸ»

Is there any way Iris can do a slight reduction in size of the button holes at all?

for vest buttons?

Probably weā€™d need to buy them or make them ourselves and send to Iris.

If anyone knows where we can buy them, let us know

But seeing it in person, the buttons are so small I couldnā€™t notice the size of the holes

Do you know if sheā€™s having them 3D printed? The buttons themselves are great, I was just trying to figure out if smaller holes for the thread would be at all possible? If not, itā€™s not anything all that serious.

What are the bits youā€™re displeased with from this current sample if you donā€™t mind?

when I asked Addblue about using 4-hole buttons for the bank Joker run, he said their small size would make it difficult to sew on.
He thinks theyā€™d have to be glued on.

Facetune_11-12-2023-09-42-47.jpeg

the current sample is really great in most aspects. The suit fabric is really thin and the color is good.

the suit fabric has a bit more shiny quality than Iā€™d like, so I recommend Iris to find a fabric that is less shiny.
With the same thinness and color.

Other than that, just minor changes like the belt and shirt sleeve length. And the vest aligning a bit straighter

All great points bro.
Iā€™m sure itā€™s difficult to find the right sheen for it. In this shot it appears to have more sheen than any of the other custom suits or topo but not too shiny where itā€™s distracting.

31EE3B52-29AF-44F8-A207-75E57065EABF.jpeg

exactlyšŸ‘ fabric with 50% less sheen would be good enough.

it will help the printing of pinstripes on the suit, I think. And the way the suit drapes on the body.
The current fabric feels a bit too slick

Agreed, yeah if she could get them to show up better thatā€™d be fantastic. The stripes themselves appear to be double lines as opposed to solid.

Gentle reminder dude, the shirt sleeves should be double cuff / French cuff instead of the simple one iris made as sample.
Good call, it appears thatā€™s correct from the little bit weā€™re able to see in this photo.

5CBC2684-A70F-47A4-959A-E6184CC87E7A.jpeg

after receiving the recent print test, I can confirm the new fabric has a lot less sheen.
Almost none.

because it is a different fabric, the colors need adjusting.

I talked to Dino and he knows how to print it better.
Dino showed me this last night:

Facetune_16-01-2024-15-59-32.jpeg
IMG_5191.jpeg

here you can see the blue double line stripe pattern a lot better.

Stay tuned, I will receive a new print test soon. Then we can proceed with a new full prototype.

Thanks for sweating the details on this - you just keep herding all those cats in the right direction and it shows šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

This will be THE Bale suite that my Don Fung sculpt will be on. It's looking THAT good (y)

Back