Full figure [CLOSED] Young Adult Bruce Wayne <Batman Begins> outfit by Uni + DoggieDoc accessories+ SculptorJoa HS

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joseph Lee sent confirmation of payment for Accessories set.

List updated👍

Also, all 4 sets shipping to me have been paid. (gcard76, ggarong, looper_805, Julie250)

Attachments

• IMG_5055.jpeg
    IMG_5055.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Tracking numbers have been sent to everyone who paid and is getting shipment direct from DoggieDoc.

Packages begin shipping soon.

If you have not yet paid, we ask to send payment as quickly as possible to help DoggieDoc wrap this project.
Thank you everyone!

I received the 4 sets shipped to me.

Wow!!🔥 really spectacular work by @DoggieDoc on these young Bruce sets.😍

Thank you, Andy.🙏🏻
Amazing stuff, brother!

I’ll get these shipped out to Julie250, Looper, and ggarong_dj on Monday.
Tracking numbers will be messaged to you.

Thanks everyone.🦇

I received the 4 sets shipped to me.

Wow!!🔥 really spectacular work by @DoggieDoc on these young Bruce sets.😍

Thank you, Andy.🙏🏻
Amazing stuff, brother!

I’ll get these shipped out to Julie250, Looper, and ggarong_dj on Monday.
Tracking numbers will be messaged to you.

Thanks everyone.🦇

Thanks, it was a fun project. I hope everyone is pleased

Those who haven’t yet sent payment to DoggieDoc for accessories, we ask to please pay as soon as possible.

Or contact me to let me know when you can schedule it.

DoggieDoc did phenomenal work, we want to help him wrap up this project as quickly as we can

Thank you everyone

I've got to say, not only are the accessories extremely well done, but the packaging and presentation is also top shelf. This was my first set of accessories from @DoggieDoc , and the whole experience was like being a kid on Christmas morning. I'm already looking forward to getting some more of his stuff on other projects.

Fantastic work, @DoggieDoc and thanks!

I've got to say, not only are the accessories extremely well done, but the packaging and presentation is also top shelf. This was my first set of accessories from @DoggieDoc , and the whole experience was like being a kid on Christmas morning. I'm already looking forward to getting some more of his stuff on other projects.

Fantastic work, @DoggieDoc and thanks!
Thanks so much!!

Back