Full figure [CLOSED] Young Adult Bruce Wayne <Batman Begins> outfit by Uni + DoggieDoc accessories+ SculptorJoa HS

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks @DoggieDoc.🤩
Love the new paint app for the frame!

great to see the in-production photos and realize how close we are to completion.

Awesome work

To buyers of the DoggieDoc accessory sets:

Please send me confirmation that your shipping addresses are still same as before or if it changed.

DoggieDoc will ship direct to you, so he will calculate the ship fee for everyone so you can pay for the set & ship fee together

The sets will be ready to ship in about 2 weeks so be ready for payment at that time.

Thank you everyone

20230718_140345.jpg

Should finish assembling the stethoscope cases and everything for the stethoscopes except the tubing next week. The tubing is on the way to me and I'm not 100% due when it's supposed to arrive but within a week and a half or so. Once I have that it'll be very quick to finish assembly, pack, and ship.

20230721_131133.jpg

Tubing took longer to come in than expected but it arrived yesterday.

All stethoscopes are assembled and I'm just waiting on some final coats to dry and I'll pack these yup. I'll get the totals for everyone this week as well.

DSC02005.JPG

Messages have been sent to everyone regarding payment instructions and shipping fees for the DoggieDoc sets.

DoggieDoc will ship by UPS.
Anyone getting shipments from me will be by USPS

when you send payment, you can post a message here.
I can update the list of who paid.

Paid DoggieDoc sets:
1. ggarong_dj (ig)
2. gcard76
3. stanleymao (ig)
4. looper_805 (ig)
5. nateeepettengill (ig)
6. BigWayne
7. Julie250
8. josephlyh212 (ig)

Last edited:
Back