Clothing set [CLOSED] Yunsil Bank Robber Joker 2.0

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
List updated, and I will extend the deposit until end of Feb.
Lot of people can send the deposit on late Feb.. but don't worry it still on schedule :)

List updated, and deposit already sent to Yunsil. Thanks guys, the project coming along nicely, prototype is ready in June - Aug. The earliest is in June, I will update the thread time to time, and I hope lot of people will be joining in after seeing the prototype.

List updated, and deposit already sent to Yunsil. Thanks guys, the project coming along nicely, prototype is ready in June - Aug. The earliest is in June, I will update the thread time to time, and I hope lot of people will be joining in after seeing the prototype.

Great news. Thanks for the update. Which body is it being tailored for? The hot toys Bank joker 2.0?

Great news. Thanks for the update. Which body is it being tailored for? The hot toys Bank joker 2.0?

Yes, it's tailored to basically ttm-18 / narrow shoulder, I think HT Bank Robber 2.0 also use the same body :)

I am in. And payment sent. Please check~

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

There are many production by Hottoys used same body as TTM21, like Dx11(only feet joint different ),Chirrut Imwe from Rogue One(only neck connection different)ect, they will be good as TTM21

There are many production by Hottoys used same body as TTM21, like Dx11(only feet joint different ),Chirrut Imwe from Rogue One(only neck connection different)ect, they will be good as TTM21

Let’s try it. Will talk to Yunsil about this.. thanks bro for the input

Any other suggestion guys?, would love to hear what you guys think also :)

hi, I am interested, any spot left?? thanks a lot

looking forward to the reply

Are you still accepting deposits interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back