Accessory Completed

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts on this is that Yunsil is probably not the beat option for a holster it could be why there is a lack of interest so far. It's also expensive.

Its why I'm not signing up personally. I put some nail heads on my Enterbay one when it came out and modded some other stuff and I can't see the Yunsil one being better enough to justify the price which is pretty much the whole enter bay figure. Someone like Robbie is probably a better choice but he's a busy man these days. There might be other guys, like guys on FB who specialize in this. I saw one the other day I think his name is Bautista Ponce. Work looked nice. No idea his prices or schedule.

My thoughts on this is that Yunsil is probably not the beat option for a holster it could be why there is a lack of interest so far. It's also expensive.

Its why I'm not signing up personally. I put some nail heads on my Enterbay one when it came out and modded some other stuff and I can't see the Yunsil one being better enough to justify the price which is pretty much the whole enter bay figure. Someone like Robbie is probably a better choice but he's a busy man these days. There might be other guys, like guys on FB who specialize in this. I saw one the other day I think his name is Bautista Ponce. Work looked nice. No idea his prices or schedule.
Ponce is EXCELLENT.

hi! i'm in! and deposit sent! please confirm my payment, thanks.
Hello. I saw you already sent deposit of this holster. But this thread is just for interest list.
We do not receive holster's deposits yet.
So, if you want to get refund of holster, we will do that.
Or we can count your deposit for holster to you other orders(fullset or flowerpot killer's outfit).
Thank you.

Hi! Thank you for your advice about holster.
I found his instagram, but he's insta is not open to the public.
I was thinking that holster was a little expensive, too.
I swear, the price listed there is not a single profit of mine.
I take your recommendation seriously.
Thank you for your interest and advice :)
I'll update the information as soon as I can reach him.
Thank you :)

Hello. I saw you already sent deposit of this holster. But this thread is just for interest list.
We do not receive holster's deposits yet.
So, if you want to get refund of holster, we will do that.
Or we can count your deposit for holster to you other orders(fullset or flowerpot killer's outfit).
Thank you.

Hi! I'm sorry for my mistake. and.......
Please count my deposit for holster to my other order(flowerpot killer's outfit).
Thanks and Best.

Back